Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
"I bet the breakfast taste delicious.." Ryo smiles as getting up straight, exposing his full ynaked body with hardened member.

"Hehe..nothing, just to wake you up.." He get up from bed with a tent on his trousers.

In Shiko's dream, Galdia start to fingering her pussy hard, giving her an intense pleasure she could ever imagined. "Aahh..yess...L-like that.." She move her butt closer and rubs his harden a little bit.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"mhmm.." Ishana nods, as she heads back into the kitchen.

"Oh?" Altima tilted her head, as she saw Faiz' hardon through his boxers. "Would you like me to fix that for you, hun?" the dragoness asked, as she sat up, her tail wagging against the bed.

Galdia let out a soft moan, as Shiko pressed her body against his hardon. He continued to finger her, as he pushed his finger a little farther inside her each time. "Oh, Sh-Shiko.."
Ryo follows Ishana to the kitchen, while his eyes looking to her cute butt.

"As you wish, my dear." Faiz smile, slowly strip his boxers, revealed the full length and hardened member.

Her orgasm reaches the peak as Galdia fingering her pussy hard. She slowly open eyes, to make sure that this is not a dream. Then, she look to Galdia's paw fingering her pussy. "This is not a dream...I..totally..enjoyed it.." "Aahhh...Gald..I-I'm...nghh.." She move her butt more closer to his harden, her tail coiling his hips, wanted to hold the orgasm for a little longer.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"oh, sh-shiko!" he says a little aloud, shocked that she saw him fingering her. For some reason, his shock did not stop him from fingering her pussy.

Ishana turns her head slighty, and notices where Ryo's eyes were at, and begins to sway her hips from side to side, wagging her tail as well, both in a seductive way.

"Mhmm... so big, and hard." Altima says, as she grasps Faiz' member, and jerks him off slowly. "Is there anything specific you wanted, dear?"
After a while, Shiko arches her back and moan loudly as she hit her orgasm, a huge amount of warm juices flowed out from her entrance. "Aaahh...!"

Ryo then went closer to Ishana and spank her hips slightly, the tip of his member touches her tail.

"Mrrhh...anything you have in your head.." Faiz murrs and moan slightly form the jerked, his member twitching hard, waiting to be pleased.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Shiko...I-I'm sorry...I hope you d-don't hate me...for this" Galdia says, as he removes his cum-covered fingers. He raises them to his face, and stares at the cum covering his fingers.

"Oh! someone's a little feisty this morning! wasn't last night good enough? or did it leave you hungry for more?" Ishana asked, as she sat down at the table, which already had food served on plates.

"hmmm.." Altima thought for a moment. "I can't think of anything else... perhaps you should think of something, dear... my body is all yours.." the dragoness said, as she returned to stroking the creamy-wolf off. She brought her muzzle close to his cock, and licked the tip of his member, leavign a glistening trail of saliva connecting his cock to her tongue.
Shiko gasping hard for air, while facing to Galdia for a while. "...I really..enjoying this...my love.."

Ryo shooks head slightly, taking the fork and knife. "Actually, no, but I'm kinda feel horny again when you wave your butt.." He winks and start to eat the breakfast.

"..Then..suck me..." He moan fron the lick, his tail tapping the bed seductively.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"okay, dear." Altima nods, before engulfing half of Fai'z member, her claw gently stroking the other half. Her free claw moved to the wolf's tailhole, and gently prodded it, as her own tail snaked up Fai'z leg, curling around it.

Galdia blushed at being called love. "R-really? thats nice.... uhm... w-would you like to do something else then?" he asked, more color flushing into his cheeks, making the blush very visible under his dark-colored fur,

"Yeah, I probably would too..love." Ishana said, as she took a bite out of the nice breakfast she made.
"Aaahh.." Faiz arches his back, feeling her mouth on half of his member while her claws pleasing his tailhole. "Y-yess...like that.."

Shiko then went closer to Galdia and stucks out tongue, licking his lips. "..Anything would do.." She spoke with her seductive-looking eyes, the tip of her tail teasing his harden.

"Mnhh..taste good. You're very good in cooking." Ryo commented, taking another bite of the breakfast.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Smiling as she continued to suck him off, Altima pushed her finger into his tight hole. She slid his cock farther into her mouth, nearly deepthroating iit.

"Oh... like what..?" Galdia half-moaned, half-asked shiko. He knew what she was thinking of, but he wanted to hear her tell it to him herself.

"Mhm, thank you love, and... I bet there's something else thats probably tastier, huh?" Ishana asked, as she started to part her legs a little, in case he wanted to dive right in. She couldn't deny that she was beginning to feel a little turned on herself.