Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
Hey guys, I've come to a decision. I'm leaving this RP, so I can focus on other rps on this site. I may return to this rp, but for now, don't worry about post flooding, because I'm not rping on Sinside Alley, anymore.
Oh nosss! Q.Q
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Yeah, I've been meaning to bail on this too, I might come back after things quite down though. Have fun silver-kun! :3
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
....with who? q.q
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Looks like this thread is dead...

Hey! Thread....Dead...That rhymed!
A slight banging could be heard within a room that parted from the alleyway. Sounding like a rhythmic banging, it seemed to be coming from an underground room with stairs leading down to it. Inside, a Lamia was banging on a metal locker, her left arm and tail bleeding from long cuts done to it.

"Dammit... Dammit... DAMMIT!!!" The Lamia yelled, Jerri cursing with every blow of her good fist onto the metal. "I had her... I had her and the did this to me with those damned claws... Grrrraaahhh!!!!!" She tossed the locker across the room, sailing over a bed with some blood splatters on it from her wounds. Jerri's eyes were in a rage as she let loose her anger on anything that was around her, causing a lot of noise in the process...

*Jerri's status is either submissive due to her injuries now, or dominant if she stays mad enough*

(Attempting to revive. I am not sure if this is powerplaying or not, but is the only thing I could think of to work out from what Jerri's last actions resulted in.)
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Mind if I come back in with Tiff?)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Sure, but keep in mind Jerri's really pissed atm. Can go either way with her at this point, based on what happens next. I'll wait till your next IC post tho)
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Whats the damage? What did Tiff do? And would you like me to make another girl since she would probably kill Tiff if she caught up with her?)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Hey Matthew, does this mean we can continue with Alex and Rose?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.