Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
"Then..let me show you the room.." She smile as stood up while holding the towel and walk towards her room. Her house only have one room, and it's quite big, enough for 6 person to sleep.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Wow, the rooms pretty big." Galdia said, as he walked into it. "I noticed that there's only one room, so.. you and I will be sleeping in here?"
"Everytime my friend come for a visit, this is the only room I have for them to sleep, but I don't mind at all sleeping together.." Shiko smiles as went to her wardrobe and took out her night dress.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Galdia notices her pull out a night dress, and begins to leave the room, to give her some privacy and comfort.
Shiko unwrap the towel and put her night dress. It's quite thin cream dress which it can reveal the true shape of her breasts. "Okay, you can come in.." She asked.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Galdia walks back into the room, and saw her in the night dress. The grey wolf was suddenly hit with these strange feelings. It was a miracle he didn't bring Shiko to the bed right then and there. "Y-you look good..." He said a little shakily. He felt like he was being tempted by the female lizard.
"Thanks for the compliment, Gald." Shiko smiles while yawning softly. "Well, I guess I need to go to sleep..Good night Gald.." She then lays her back on large bed, before covers her body with blanket. "If you feel sleepy..you can sleep besides me.." She smiles.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Okay, Shiko.." Galdia said, as he stretched a little, before lying down next to her on the bed. "a little nice and comfy over here..." he said to her.
"Indeed.." She smile as lift her claw and turn off the light switch; the room becomes dark with a little lighting outside of her window. Her tail slowly crawls near Gald and coils with his tail.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Galdia slowly tried to pull away from her tail at first, but figured that if she was the one that was doing it, she'd like it better this way. Re-coiling his tail around hers, Galdia felt....happy doing that... as if he was enjoying it more than he should.