Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
Shiko raise her body back, looking to him with smile. "Yes, Gald? Anything you want to ask?" She walk closer to Galdia, before lays her butt besides him on sofa.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"D-....do you uhm... like me..?" he said, averting his eyes to the floor, blushing a dark color, regretting about asking that question then. I sound like such an idiot... Galdia thought.
As she heard the word from Gald, she just smile and plant a soft kiss on his cheek. "...I like you too..Gald...It's just..I don't have a courage..to say that.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Looking towards Shiko once more, Blushing a lot more, Galdia ddi a somehwta double-take. "Y-you do...?" he asked once again. "I-I mean, I like you too, but... I never expected you to like me back."
Shiko midclose her eyes and plants a kiss on his lips, proving that she really likes him.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Galdia was caught by surprise with the kiss, but enjoyed it all the same, as he wrapped an arm around Shiko's neck.
Shiko pressed her lips against his lips, and place her claws on his chest, caressing softly while murring.

Then, she broke the kiss slowly, her beautiful eyes staring into his. "...Do you believe it now..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yes, I do....Since I met you down by the forest.. I knew that something great would happen between us.. I felt it.. like I can feel your love for me now.." Galdia spoke softly, murring softly as she carressed his chest.
"Me too..." Shiko smiles as tapping her tail against the sofa, while laying her head on his chest. "...You can stay here..if you want...It's already late..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh, yeah.. I was gonna ask if I could stay... but you beat me to it... Yes I'd like to stay" The wolf said eyeing her tail for a few seconds.