Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
"wow...you guys fuck like rabbits." Cowboy stated, laughing slightly.

"...how is he not dead?" Backfire asked, confused.

"I demand a Lawyer!" was the human's response, which was rewarded with Moirai jamming the barrel of her revolver under his chin, pushing his head up to look at her.

"Aww, sorry cutie." she snarled, "But you're out of your country, and you don't get a share in our state-funded securities. You're up shit creek without a paddle, and looking at a date with the firing squad. You better answer her question or get your brains spattered on the clean sidewalk here."
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"I'm a dragon after all." Her appearance changed into a dragon, and then back to canine. "Dragons love sex, one of the reason why our world is populated by us. But very slowly, they'll be overwelmed by half-races."

Again, Tigerlily's face flushed with slight envy. Sometimes there is a part of her wanting more from Bee. But she would have to wait.

"You trying to kill me? That hurts." Steven held his hand closed to his heart acting like Backfire had puncture it.

"He can be dead by human means." Cori pulled out a wet cloth wiping roughly on his face.

"Hey easy on me with the glasses!" He whined.

Ze'ril has grown in deep respect for the tigress. "Do you know this man? He's been out in space with other humans."

She then tells the story about this man. "This criminal was trying to destroy all alien life forms, including all inhabitants that lives in other planets. Even destroying human species of themselves because they crazily think they are creatures that disguises as humans."

"They have created illegal experiments, even one that could bypass through an Alien's guards/security. They are called the USF. Which means United Society Facility. Of course the creatures they created we're able to defy them as they were captured as children. Hoping they would turned against their race."

"Almost succeeded, but in the end they knew afterwards afterall the creatures have to do with harsh training. They knew life in their world wouldn't do such matter to themselves. When that plan didn't work, they rely on robots and androids. Because they wouldn't defy against their masters, since they have been inscripted in a code protected by highly guard anti-viruses. The human's base was destroyed; however, we still have doubts that they are planning to get rid of us. Only a few people personal reference remained. The rest distinguished by flames."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Wouldn't know about sex...but I know our kind likes sex, alot." Cowboy replied, "Its a big industry around here."

"Well, you annoy me to the point of me wanting to kill you." Backfire replied coldly, still in her female form, tail flicking in annoyance.

"I don't know nothin, you freaking animals!" the human screamed, a few passerbys on the street shooting the human a glare.

Moirai put her revolver to the human's knee, and cocked the hammer back.

"I'm going to blow your leg off, and I'm going to ask again." She snarled, "meatsack."

"Wait, don't you mean you'll blow my leg off if I don't answer?!" the human said, panicking under her strong grip.

A gunshot echoed out, smoke pouring from around her revolver, the man's leg messily severed at the kneecap.

"No. Now where is he?!" she roared in his face.

"He never met me face to face!" the human screamed out in pain, "you Freaks perfected personal shield generators for military use, and he wanted me to capture an example so he can employ it with chosen people, make them invulnerable!"
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Foria went to pick up Adalwulf, carrying him over her shoulders which he's still tired from the sex. Tigerlily eye's widen but realized that female dragons are stronger than they normally looked. "Forgot you're actually a dragon. Female dragons are physically strong."

"Most of the time that's true, but I can say your wrong. Remember Livian? She's strong but not as strong as normal female dragons despite being a pure dragon from that dragon ring that her mother turn into in order to have pure dragon children. But she's pretty strong from both magical/elemental base of her parents."

"Oh yeah. Not strong physically but mentally." Tigerlily shook her head in response.

"Aw well then, I'll just happen to ask someone else." Turning out the door wearing a ring to change his appearance of a white feline furry. "Toodies!"

"See what I mean? About him asking personal questions?" Cori sighed.

"Sock it to him Moirai." Ze'ril eye's glowed faint purple.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Wanna see strong?" Cowboy grinned, "Ever see a Tigress one-hand a Battle Tank over her head?"

"He may end up getting killed out here...our kind do like to keep secrets to ourselves." Backfire sighed.

Moirai stuck the barrel of her revolver in the squirming human's mouth.

"The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures, he leadeth beside still waters. He restoreth my soul, he leadeth me in the path of Righteousness, For his namesake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no evil. For thou art with me, my rod and my staff, they comfort me. Thou prepareth a table before me, in the presence of my enemies, Thou annoiteth my head with oil, and my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall fall on me, all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the House of the Lord Forever."

The man screamed as Moirai finished, and pulled the trigger, his head splattering on the pavement.

"I will fear no Evil." She said coldly, "But Evil will fear me."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"A male dragon can top that one." Foria shrugged still holding Adalwulf. "But I won't brag. I do have limits on which I can hold up. See you later sexy, wolf/tiger. Bye lil lioness." She waved at them both heading to the building to do missions.

"Yea, let's just say he manages to survived strangely." Cori nodded. "He does have a daughter, but he feels it's all his fault for not being there for her. And his 12 year old daughter is with a black dinosaur from another world. A 12 year old with an adult cyborg body."

"Amen. Nezu, amen to that." Doing the cross sign with her fingers. Her ears flicked, sighing as she stared at the photo. "Still no evidence to where he's at. I need to find that criminal and finished with the sentence of justice." Each of every Furnari believe to the path of justice.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...why do dragons have to be so full of themselves?" He asked as he watched Foria leave. "A little humility would do wonders."

"Hey, could be worse." Backfire said, "We have troubles with Smugglers catching and selling our kind on the human black market. Sometimes even cubs."

"That fleshbag brought his crimes onto our soil." Moirai said coldly, wiping spattered brain off her boot, "Now it's my problem, too."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Not all dragons are like that, I met a very shy one." Tigerlily explained briefly. Her nephew never brags about his strength nor his intelligence. Though he lacked the physical strength that most dragons have. It's mostly their own pride interior to show off other people to pick up lovers. Very certain species of dragons may be territorial, but mostly feral dragons are like that. But it also comes from genes, a more likable chance they inherited from either parents or sometimes not like their parents."

"Also when breeding; dragons produced different colors of their offspring. Though they're are some cases they have babies that are the same color as their parent it really differs. Making them completely unique compared to other races except the werewolves and the catpeople. They also can have multi color bodies."

Her face made a disgusted look as she heard her own kind would do such drastic measures. "That's awful! Is there anybody stopping them!? I can't bare to think of us doing something that is so absurd! There must be a plan to make people understand that your people have good intentions."

The alien had a wary look on her face. Sniffing around she found a packet from her purple eyes that turned orange from seeing partially through the clothing. "I had to find that bastard that I'm looking for fast before he plans on rejoining back his crew. He may had hidden away with his shipmates with him to gather resources."

She read it founded nothing but how to operate the vehicle. Sighing she pressed the button on her pet android dinosaur, picking up the radio phone. "Lutenient Ner'zui, do you read me?"

A feminine voice clearly stated, "This is Lutenient Ner'zui Chief Commanding Officer with Pah'zosh responding your signal."

That was good, it's always nice she's getting a clear signal. Though very rare their devices broke down from lossing communication. But they always have backups for emergencies. "It seems I found a impartialize person who is connected to one of the USF, I might need back ups from our sisters, incase if serious mishaps occured."

"Roger that Lutenient Ze'ril." The voice was cut off as the other alien sees as the lower ranked officer had finished her progress.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"yeah...If there were more dragons like that in the world, I wouldn't dislike them." Cowboy sighed.

"...My brothers and sisters are..." Backfire said quietly, "They fight them day and night. When one smuggling ring gets wiped out, three more get situated here. It's a never ending struggle."

"They call me Moirae Morta." The Tigress said, offering her paw in handshake, "The Fate of Death. Moirai for short. I'm one of the Enforcers around here. Think Police mixed with Military. We cover alot of ground."
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Bee, there's dragons everywhere; you had dealt with them before. The more friends the merrier." Tigerlily said cheerfully holding hands. "So what do you want to eat today?"

"It's not bad in our world, except demons and grim angels sometimes. The grim angels wanted us mortals to be wiped out. No more evil, and have a new leader instead of our God." She sat on the couch. "I went with Steven, and we travel different worlds. A lot of weird stuff goes on the galaxy. Sometimes I lost count of how many worlds I've been."

The wolf/panther breed turned her head to the Tigress accepting her handshake, and feeling the strange power between them as she touched the felines hands as she nodded. "Very powerful being you are. In my sense, my name is Ze'ril a alien Furnari from the planet Ienas. This is Funo, my pet dinosaur; also my transportation/partner in crime."

The android dinosaur muffled a growl in greeting. "I'm also Lieutenant High Officer. The lowest ranked ones are the amateur police. Amateur as in just beginners. Corporals are rather the lower than a amateur police, since they only assist for emergencies but fairly strong allies." The odd creature continued. Noticed she's babbling. "Sorry, I had a tenancy to say about my job. I've been trained hard to be recognized in our job's manner. Behaving like a soldier is in our blood. No excuses of fooling around unless we finished the job."

"We take our jobs very seriously. You could say it's in our blood. Patrolling space, planets, and our homeland is our everyday life cycle. It's nice to see someone that takes their jobs seriously. Otherwise we have a whole bunch of people running a muck without realizing the hell they're thinking." She mumbled pulling out a notebook jibbling down a some words of progress.

"Of course it never ends, but without it life would be too easy. I do care people, it's that people need to learn what's right and wrong. You should take a look outside of the world. Besides slavery, collectors are the worst people you ever encounter, they'll either freeze you up or locked you up in a protective glass that wouldn't break through, and be stuck in that jar for the rest of your life. No food, no water, they manage to keep that person alive with the proper equipment. Yet it disgusts me." Grunted Ze'ril turned her head in order to spit on the ground.

"Lemme guess, humans are seemed to be racial around beings like you? That makes my job a little more complicated then. Especially my comrades that some looked human with fur like animals or just plain smooth skin." Sighing she jabbled down the book and put it away in Funo's chest.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)