Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
"..Okay.." Shiko then turn around and strip her singlet on the way to the bathroom, revealed her beautiful scaley skin.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Galdia yawns a bit, as he finishes his plate. He briefely looks at his watch, and had just realised it was getting later than he thought. Hmm, perhaps I should ask Shiko if I could spend the night here... the grey wolf thought.
Then, the red lizard enter the bathroom and turn on the shower tab; the warmness of the water wetting her scaley body, making her murr. "Mrrhh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Galdia sat up, and took his dishes to the kitchen, on his way, he noticed that her singlet was on the floor. "Hmm, did she walk to the bathroom naked?" he said quietly.
Shiko took the soap and rubs it on her skin, bubbles appear from every rub. At the same time, she sing her favorite sentimental song. "I don't know why...I'm started to like..Gald.." She talk to herself.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
After depositing his dishes into the sink, Galdia returned to the living room, sitting back on the couch.
After a moment, Shiko walks out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body, revealed the true size of her breasts. "Ahh..So good.." Shiko spoke happily.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Well, Shiko.. you look, uhm... nice!" Galdia exclaimed with a blush. From the position he was sitting in, it was a little difficult for anyone to see the hardon forming in his pants.
"Well, thank you, Gald." Shiko smiles as lowered ber body and took her singlet that she put on the floor. At the same time, her cleavage is fully visible.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Galdia twitches slightly, as he sees her cleavage. "Uhm...Sh-Shiko...d-dya....I uhm..." He stuttered, feeling a little ebarrassed and flustered, as his member throbbed in his pants.