Join our server on Discord

Foxtrot Zone(Tigerlily/Cowboy)
Cowboy looked confused.

"Uhh...what?" he asked.

Duke shrugged, unsure what was going on.

Adalwulf sighed happily, resting his head on her shoulder.

"I went to school for a little while, but Mom ended up homeschooling me because I couldn't decide what gender I wanted to be, and I kept giving teachers mental breakdowns." He grinned slightly.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(Can we not include our dogs anymore?)

"Deathrow, remember he licked my neck?" Tigerlily swaggered. For a half cyborg, he's more forgetful than she is.

Foria turned the water on hitting his face with water. "Still need to wash off lover, I need to do my job around here.

"Gender schools why aren't there any schools for both genders? Or there is one here?" Cori became puzzled.

Coming from million kilometers away, a dark and white spaceship slowly hovering one of the buildings though retaining invisibility among people until it landed. Ze'ril got out of her vehicle and it shifted into much smaller but as tall as male man. The dinosaur android had looks of an duckbill with spikes coming out of the line.

They both jumped into the dark crevice, Ze'rils orange red tip tail glowing in the dark. "The criminal of the USF should be here hiding in this world." The wolf/panther alien discussed to her pet/partner in crime. The robot nodded as if understanding what she said. "And wouldn't I live to see another being roaming around still trying to create a robot to wipe out all the aliens."

He growled in agreement. Transforming itself into the likeness of a motorcycle, Zeril took the protective pads out of the seat trunk. Luckily, for her she got the picture of the human's head. And ride out as she came up to every furry she finds showing the picture that she was looking.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yeah, and I took his head off for it, remember?" Cowboy smirked.

"No, I meant some days I was male and some days I was a girl. It drove my teachers nuts...classmates, too." Backfire replied.

Gunshots were heard, though they sounded more like a small cannon, as a fight broke out into the street.

Moirai went flying through a wall past the newcomers, the silencer on her revolver mangled and destroyed, rendering it useless in silencing her large weapon. Moirai unclipped the silencer from the weapon, and used its jagged edge as a weapon itself, slashing furiously at her attacker, which was a strange sight in itself in the walled city.

He was a human.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily nodded, her arm linked to his, putting her head on his shoulders. "You hungry Bee?"

Ooooooohhh, so that's why he's homeschooled. "I see." The cyborg replied simply. Her plate was finished. A door knocked and Cori went to answer the door. A green hair young man wearing glasses, a lab coat, and jeans. He cheerfully greeted to his assistance. "Hi CC-chan! Wa desu nai ka da?"

"Steven english, please." Her face appears to be annoyed. "And I thought you're going to drop that nickname..."

"I give all my robots nicknames. Including the faulty ones!"

"Like the chibi robot dinosaurs you tried to take over the world? Or your robots playing poker?" Cori proclaimed vigorously at him. She's never going to hear him shut up unless he thinks about his daughter.

"You don't tell anyone my evil plot! That's suppose to be a secret between us CC-Chan!" Steven shouted until he spotted Blackfire. Cori knew it what's going on and it then just happened...uh oh she groaned as Steven hastly run over to greet the fur.

"Oh my gosh! This is a genuine fur who-is-not-from-our-world! I'm Steven a scientist studying all over the realms from planets to study living creatures: Which are not from our world and discovering what they do in everyday processes." He bow his head at him.

Being part canine, Ze'ril looked down at Funo and it wirred straight at the noise. They stopped as Funo changed his dinosaur android form(his actual form) jumping with powerful leap with the alien partner. The bizarre creature took out her gun, crepting silently as she saw Moirai beating up a human.

"Freeze in the order of an officer, stop what you're doing and explain honestly why you're doing this to him?" Her voice like female agent.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy shrugged, "I could eat."

Backfire took a step back from the over-inquisitive human, his ears laid back, his paws catching fire.

"Calm down man..." he said nervously.

Moirai roared out at the human, who seemed unphazed as she speedloaded her pistol and fired more rounds into him.

"He stole some unstable tech from a lab and now he won't die!" she replied, ducking a powerful blow from the human.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Tigerlily scurried as she suddenly bumped at a canine. "Can you watch where you're looking?" A familiar anima proclaimed at her. Shaking her head at the short lioness.

Tigerlily blinked. "Foria?"

"Yeah who are you?" The shapeshiter's twitched at her. The summoner looked incredibly like she seen before.

"It's me Tigerlily from Kaze and Linvar's anniversary they had or parties they celebrated."

"Ohhh," Foria laughed. "sorry I didn't know you quite well. The only beastmen who are easily recognisable is Rowl."

"Yea, that I traveled around abit." Tigerlily sweated.

Steven then turned around at Cori. "Okay, I need to replace the videochip I put inside of you."

"You just put what in me?" Coriander scorn at Steven never one who seemed to take breaks. "We talked about no video cameras IN MY BODY."

""But-but CC-Chan for research..."

"Steven, you can videotape yourself. I don't want you EVEN near my body." Cori sighed.

"Oh alright." feeling rather defeated. He went around Cori's back. Open a small case taking a chip. Then closed it. "Anywho, my name is Steven Yohachi" Finally calming himself down. "Or you can just call me Steven, no formalities necessarily."

"I'll handle this." Lifting a black gun and shoots out etronic electrons as it lightspeed sharply on the human's neck shocking to the down like getting hit by a fast tazer.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Cowboy sniffed the air, grinning slightly.

"Someone had some fun..." he smirked, then sniffed a bit harder, "...with...Adalwulf?"

"I'm Backfire...just Backfire." He grinned slightly, relaxing.

The hits found their mark, but didn't stop him.

"I told you, its useless." Moirai growled, reloading her revolver, "my bullets are custom made by ME, the best on the planet, and they just bounce off him! We need to find where he stuck a shield generator on him and destroy it. It should've overloaded and shut down by now!"
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Foria is in canine form, she giggled slightly at Cowboy. Despite that she was alittle surprised how he managed to pick up Adalwulf's scent as she had to bathe twice-er three times after their intercourse. "I completely drain him down during our tenth sex. He keeps thinking he had won, but he should learn a dragon got more stamina more or equal to an werewolf."

"Figures." Tigerlily shrugged.

Foria grinned sensually at Brandon. "Your mate is not bad looking. A top hunk I would like to be bed with."

"No!" Tigerlily slipped herself over Brandon, her hands guarding possessively. "He's mine, mine!"

"I'm just kidding about the bed part." Foria laugh at her reaction. But she's not making fun of her. "That, and I'm not into cyborgs."

"Interesting name!" Steven pulled out his document and wrote something down. "So what did you? Hobbies? Foods? Opinions about this place? Likes, dislikes? Any friends, family? Love life? Powers-

And then Steven goes on and on dragging his questions to more than 30mins. Cori already feeling aggravated.

Ze'ril nodded "Platetonic Slash!" Huge bluish hard like plates appeared, looking like sharp daggers it plunge itself that might've cause huge damage.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hey, I'd rather not be called a cyborg." Cowboy said, his ears laying back. "I just wanna be ignored like everyone else."

Backfire finally got tired of the constant badgering.

"You wanna see what I can do, fine." He growled as he turned female, and accelerated the particles in the air around Steven, setting him on fire.

A faint purple glow formed around Moirai as she reloaded her revolver, using the lines of Fate to bend the future to her will.

She fired wildly at the human, her bullets left to the winds of fate.

Fate smiled upon her, her bullets ricocheting off of concrete walls and all six hitting the hidden military-grade Shield Generator, shutting it down, leaving the human defenseless to Ze'ril's powerful attack.
The last mutt standing.

Bury me with my guns on,

Bury me with my guns on,
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"No way! You have me!" Tigerlily hugged Brandon's huge arm tightly. Her face nuzzle against his thick fur. 'Cute.' Foria said afterwards as she smirked the lioness affectionate matter.

"Where's that Adal guy?" Tigerlily asked. Wondering what's the valkyrie doing without her guardian protecting the seemingly-less angel.

"He's coming." Foria's mischievous smile still there on her face.

"1,100 years old and you finally given up your virginity." The lioness said sheepishly. "I wonder how you managed to withheld your own heat until you finally blow yourself off with one guy."

The gunslinger blew her bangs, flopping to the other side to get it out of her eyes. "I'm sure you probably know I have another soul in my body which gotten me to the point where it leads me not knowing until we were naked."

"Like Linvar."

"Yes, suddenly I started having aroused by him too. If we could have sex all over his place, maybe even in pu-"

Tigerlily waved dismissively, her cheeks blushed from the thought of her and a shady figure(She never met Adalwulf) having sex. "Gah, too much information!"

Steven as he literally burst into flames. Had been frantically running around like an idiot, to the point he figured the stop, drop, and roll. It put the fire out, and he dust his coat taking it off and replaced a new coat on him. Same for his burnt glasses. "Wow, that is splendid!" He feverishly wrote down his document.

Cori sighed.

Ze'ril's alien magic shattered the gadget into pieces, the sharp plates dug deeply in his limbs. Ze'ril didn't kill him; instead, she went over holding a photo of the other human man. "Do you recognise this 40 year old man dark brown hair, green eyes, 6'9 feet, weighs roughly around 310 pounds, an A blood type?"
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)