Join our server on Discord

Lonely Werewolf / Altima
Shiko didn't bring her attention to Galdia's loud voice, while make her busy with cooking the meal. "Uhmm..Galdia. What kind of meal you prefer..!?" She asked in loud.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Uhm, I don't mind... I eat whatever I see on a plate for me.." Galdia chuckled. It sounded a bit childish of him, but eh, how was he supposed to feel, when he believed he had...feelings for Shiko. He did only just met her a few hours ago, maybe not even an hour ago. Life was surely strange, Galdia thought.
"Okay, cutie!" Shiko smiles as continued to cook her favorite dish, black pepper steak. She couldn't imagine, she can find a person who share a same luck; living alone.

After a moments, the dish is ready and served in a plate. Then, she brings it to the living room and serve the black pepper steak on the table, in front of Galdia. "Here you are. Black pepper steak for you."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"mhmm... smells delicious.." Galdia said, as he picks up a knife and cuts his steak into pieces, before picking a piece up with a fork. Galdia then chews it, savoring the flavor, placing it over various places on his tongue.
"So, how's the taste..?" She asked, while staring into his eyes.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"it's...delicious!" Galdia says, as he puts another piece in his mouth.
Shiko smiles cutely, while watching him eating. "I'm glad to hear that..." After a while, she stood up, walking to the balcony and took the towel. "I'll take the bath first, Gald.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Galdia nearly choked on his food hearing the word 'bath'. His mind had made him think of something else. "R-right..*cough*" Galdia said, trying not to wheeze or gives signs of choking, as he quickly drank some water, flushing his food down.
"...Is there something wrong...?" Shiko asked as heard him cough.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"ugh... n-nothing..." Galdia said raspily, as he dranl a little more water.