Join our server on Discord

Demon Hunter
Dev stood up, and pulled his other shotgun free of it's holster, and spun them both like overgrown revolvers, the heavy leather straps that connected to the steel plates on his back shone slightly, hidden by his trenchcoat.

"Aight then, ya overgrown pup. Lets get to work." He said, his voice icy and mean.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OCC: Opps sorry Cowboy xD I didn't mean to put Dex I mean to put Dev and yes you get to make up missions however the monsters should not be big as Godzilla >_>; it could be human size big but nothing more but any size no bigger than 7ft. You will fight even bigger ones when I give you a signal*later on*.

Linvar sweatdropped as she stood up from her seat, "Why do werewolves here always try to act tough looking."

Lax chuckled, "Well it shows how dominating we are, the tougher the wolf takes on the bigger meat." He clicked his gun excitedly as a white electric spark was turn on around his fingers. "And, I'm ready to take on the bull."
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Pup? You're a sassy little thing are't ya." He began walking to the door. " You coming or what?"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Daisy tried to smile at the excited Grim.

'I'll do my best... but i don't know if even i have enough energy to keep up with him! You better pull your weight, got it Grimmy?'

With that, she jumped up from her seat and stretched, flexing her powerful hands.

'C'mon! Let's go all out!' She giggled, heading for the door.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Dark looks at Elena. "Stay behind me. I don't want someone like you to get killed." Dark said, does a back flip off his chair.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Elena giggled at Dark. "Don't worry I may not look like it but I can be strong when I have to since I have God with me!"

"Well you have to be sure you know what your doing Elena, a monster isn't about fun and games." The gunslinger retorted walking out of the meeting room to start his game. "C'mon Linvar your not a turtle are you?"

"Oh...right." Linvar said weakly following behind him.

"Well then shall we be going then Sir Dark?" Elena smiled sweetly at him.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Grim stretched again. "Will do! Will do!" He yapped at her obediently. "Bye Linvar! Bye Dark! Bye Dev! Bye Silverfang! Bye Lax! Bye Elena! Live hard, work hard, die hard!" He barked at the rest before they left, and lay in front of Daisy. "Want ride?" He asked her sweetly, despite his voice.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Dark nodded his head. "Right, let's go." Dark said, leaving.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Daisy giggled,

'If you're sure Grimmy... what a gentleman! I mean, uhm, gentle-dog. I s'pose.' She said, climbing carefully onto the dog's fluffy back.

'Let's go punish evil!' Daisy cried happily.

all i ever wanted was the world.

The shadowy form wrapped itself around Daisy's waist and hips, connecting her to him and solidifying a little into something soft, like a cushion. "Hold onto Grim's neck, Daisy!" He said, and with an excitable "Ruff!", he galloped off. The shadowy form wrapped around her elegantly like some sort of elegant billowing shawl, or perhaps smoke-like wings. It was merely there to keep her from falling off.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers