Join our server on Discord

ShadowVee & TankCop (Digimon RP)
Alicia took her mouth off of his shaft, giggling and licking her lips clean of any remaining cum. Funny word to ask for what he wanted, but she wasn't about to deny as she sat down on the mattress next to him, grinning. "Sure, help yourself." She cooed, spreading her pussy-lips apart. It was glistening with wetness, just urging Terriermon to take her in some way or form..

---

"O-Oooh.." Renamon moaned at the vibrating, though the sensitivity of her clit made it nice yet awkward and uncomfortable at the same time. She thought about this carefully, knowing she wouldn't be let go unless she obeyed. And if she was continuously drugged, there was no way she would be saved or able to escape.

She then sighed while thinking harder. 'Maybe I should.. ooh..! .. play along until he frees me..' She thought, nodding to herself as her eyes brimmed with confidence. 'That should work..'
Veemon's Followers
Terriermon get up and catches his breath at first and enjoys the after glow of what just happend hopping this is not the last time he will get some oral action like that.

Terriermon then gets infront of Alicia and seeing her legs spread apart is like a deep pink hole and he gets on his knees infront of you then placing is face infront of her opened pussy lips she says in a joking way. "Hello....HHHEEELLLOOO....HHHEEELLLOOO....HHHEEELLLOOO...." Says in a echo as Terriermon laughts at his actions.

---

Impmon leaves Renamon alone in the dark for a hour until he turns the lights back on, unlocks the door then comes inside the room holding a heavey looking wood box in each hand. He places the box on the floor then comes over to Renamon and says. "Did you have a nice nap?" Impmon then YANKS the tape and egg off her clit hard and fast not caring if it would hurt her or not.

"Naptimes over sweety. We got training to get started on." Impmon opens the box and starts to rummage through it for the first item fo training.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Alicia rolled her eyes at that, smirking and suddenly wrapping her legs around the back of his head. "Funny, though if you don't start licking, I'll throw you down the nearest canyon I can find." She rebuked with a smirk, pressing his face up against her wet hole.

---

Renamon let out a loud cry of pain as the tape was ripped away from her. THAT was unpleasant, for sure. She scowled and stared rather hatefully at the Impmon, irritated by his actions. Oh how he was lucky that she couldn't fight back, or else his neck would be snapped by now.

"Damn you.." She hissed, continuing to look at him with such angry eyes. Eyes that probably won't go away, anytime soon.
Veemon's Followers
Terriermon got the idea that this girl was to horny for his humor at the moment and knew the best thing to do was lick for his life! With his head pressed hard he licks her tender pink pussy for all he's worth. Moving his tongue deep into her interor doing his best to make her feel as good as she did for him.

---

"Oh my what scary eyes. I see I need to make my first act a very imporant one." The thing Impmon takes out of the box in a hard wood paddle with many holes drilled out of it. "So the first act needs to be what will happen to you if you misbehave or don't obey me."

Impmon also goes over to the table near the door and takes out another needle with the drugs in it. "Its been over 6 hours since your last dose so you need another treatment to keep you relaxed for me." Impmon goes behind Renamon then lifting her tail to get a good view of her prefect furry but he shoves the needle into your left asscheck and shots the drugs in.

"Oooh!! Mm.. that's it Terriermon.." Alicia murmured, moaning as she felt his long and slender tongue licking all about her wet pussy, hoping he was savoring her taste as much as she had savored his while staring down at him. Her eyes were filled with lust and other emotions.. oh how she couldn't wait to get fucked by this rabbit.

---

Renamon eyed the paddle with distaste, then winced rather painfully as she felt the needle shoved into her ass-cheek. She resisted letting out a single ounce of pain in her voice, keeping herself quiet though she clearly detested being treated this way. She was definitely not looking forward to the paddle, either.
Veemon's Followers
Terriermon was lapping up Alicia's sweet pussy juice as if it was like sweet honey. "Mmmm...I never had something so yummy before."

Terriermon then opens Alicia's legs WIDE apart with his hards then pushes his nose into her slit and nuzzles it. "Sweeter then the sweetest flowers!"

---

Just as Impmon removes the needle and was ready to deilver the first blow he wanted to test Renamon's resolve to resits him.

Impmon comes over to Renamon face and place the paddle withing reach of her lips and says to her in a much hasher and more demanding tone then before. "Kiss the paddle then you will ask me to spank you HARD! If you don't do it I will spank you twice as hard and long as I am going too!" Impmon says looking at her with a glare to showing he is not kidding about this threat.

She cooed with pleasure and delight as she felt him lick and nuzzle deep, closing her eyes as her a bit of her fluids dripped from her slit. "M-Mm..!!" She felt her climax slowly beginning to build with every minute passing, and she knew it wouldn't be long before Terriermon would be tasting some very sweet nectar, if one catches my drift.

---

Renamon's eyes narrowed as she saw the paddle. Despite not relishing the idea of being paddled either way, she was NOT about to show submissiveness to Impmon! Not after what he did.. if he hadn't drugged her as he did, perhaps she would play along. It was his own loss as she spat at him.

"Bastard." Was all she said, forgetting all about the whole 'Impmon being redeemed' and 'Impmon having changed' stuff, especially the 'Impmon being a friend' part. What kind of friend bound another friend like this and forced them to do things against their will?
Veemon's Followers
Terreirmon moves his nose away then wraps his lips around Alicia's pussy lips and starts to SUCK it as hard as she can. He also takes gentle nibbles on the lips of her pussy in his own way of being kinky.

---

Impmon rubs the spit off his face then...SLAPS...Renamon hard accrossed the with the back of his hand. "STUPIED BITCH!" He yelled at her then slaps her one more time with the same hand on the other side of her face this time. "Don't think you are going to be saved ether. No one knows this place is here. No one knows your missing yet. You sometimes are gone for weeks without anyone knowing. So you won't be saved. If you keep this tight assed slut attutied up with me I will do alot more then blister your asschecks and cause of this." Shows the spit in his hand. "You will get a taste the hard spanking cane on your ass as well. That will leave some deep and very PAINFUL welts I can promise you that!" Impmon then takes the spit on his hand you spat at him then he pushes it onto you face.

Impmon then goes over to wash his face at a near by sink and says. "Fucking Cunt!" As he washed up.

"MM!! Terriermon, I'm about to.. A-AH!!" Alicia let out a shrill cry of pleasure as she came, her fluids rushing out of her pussy as she held Terriermon's head in place. She would make him drink every drop or let it splatter all over her face, either way, he wasn't going to be released until her climax was over with. She moaned and moaned, enjoying the feeling that racked her body..

---

Renamon winced and resisted letting out cries of pain. She was better then that, she's dealt with pain far worse then slaps across the face. Though due to the situation she was in, as well as the position.. AND the way she was being treated, it seemed to be effecting her quite a bit.

She shook her head a bit, annoyed and struggling a bit more in attempts to escape. Her attempts were obviously in vein though. 'God dammit.. Rika may need me any day now. She thought, swearing under her breath again. 'I need to play along.. disgusting as it may be.. faster I /seem/ to be submissive, the faster I'll be released..'

As much as she wanted to throw up at the thought, she decided to go through with her plan on acting like a submissive little slut to impmon. Looking over at him she called.

"Impmon.."
Veemon's Followers
Terriermon swallows hard taking gulp after gulp of the sweet nector but sadly some spills out of his mouth but he gets nearly all of it.

Terriermon does all he can to lick her slit clean before being let go ready to new give this digimon girl the fucking of her life!

---

Impmon finishes washing his hands then looks over to you as you call out my name. He just looks at her in a pissed off way not saying anything to her but does listen.

(Sorry for not such big posts this time I will do better next time)