Join our server on Discord

Winter Lovers ( Yumi / Fred_18 )
I smiled at Anthony. "Yeh, go on then. I'll get the DvD." I walked into the front room and got the dvd and walked back into the kitchen. "Where do you want to watch it?"
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I thought this over for a second before deciding. "The TV by the fireplace?" I suggested.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
"Ok, you put the dvd in and I'll make the snacks." I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I took the DVD, though not before giving her a light kiss on the lips. "Sure!"
The OCA
I kiss back and smile at him. I turn around and start to make the snacks.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I stare at my biggest foe, the entertainment system. "Which button do I push?" I mutter to myself, not noticing the remot sitting there.
The OCA
I finish putting the snacks and walk into the room. I see Anthony trying to figure out how to turn on the dvd player. I put the snacks on the the table and pick up the controls. "You can't find the controls, they where on the sofa." I giggle and turn on the dvd player.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I felt kinda silly that i had forgotten the controls. Good with the computers, yet horrible when it comes to a simple entertainment system. I think to myself as I stood back.
The OCA
I opened the dvd player and put the dvd in and sat down waiting for the dvd to load.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I took a seat next to her, putting an arm around her, content. "I wonder why they put these previews in when the movies had already come out" I muse.
The OCA