Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
Asuna did not move at all the entire time. Even as the ambulance picked her up she was unresponsive and not breathing. It was only a short drive to the hospital, but it may have already been to late.

Asuna was taken into the emergency room and held for three hours. At last, if Nico or Alex had remained to make sure she was alright, they would tell them that she was stabilized and that they could see her if they wanted to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((New page....Why does it do that????))

Alex stayed with Asuna as much as he could. He bit his nail as they waited, and when the doctor said they could Alex thanked him. He did not wait for Nico, if she two stayed, and walked into the emergency room. "Asuna?" he whispered, walking up to her.
Nico sighed in relief, following Alex into Asuna's room and looking at her sadly 'I can't believe what I did to er...'
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Asuna had a cast on her right arm and bandages over her ribs as well as a bandage over her left eye. She was dressed only in a hospital gown and groaned softly as she woke up. She looked at Alex for a few seconds before who he was sunk in. "N-No.." she groaned silently, and slowly began to struggle against the bed she was in, which held her broken arm up at a good angle. Her one good eye was wide with fear and filled with tears. IF she kept this up she would hurt herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Asuna! No, stop!" Alex begged. "I'm not him! I'm the good Please, calm down!" he begged, wanting to near her, but actually stepped back until he was against the wall. "Please, stop! You're going to hurt yourself! I'm not going to hurt you!" he said. "I'm sorry for what evil me did, I'm sorry! Please, stop!" he pleaded.
Nico acted quickly and formed several arms to hold Asuna down "Calm down please! It's not the evil Alex! It's his good half, the half I was in love with."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
The sudden appearance of the disembodied arms only made Asuna panic worse, and she began to try to struggle even harder against them. "N-No...st-stop...." She begged weakly, tears coming form her good eye as the arms restrained her weakened and injured body. She was trembling beneath them and it was easy to see from the medical instruments on the table next to her that her heart was racing and she had started to hyper ventilate. If it got any worse than it already was, a nurse would come in and force them to leave.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Nico stop, it's not working!" Alex ordered. "Get back, I'm going to try something!" He then looked at Asuna and fell to his knees, and placed his hands on the ground. "Asuna! Please! Would evil Alex be doing what I am now!?" he asked, and tears fell from the boy's eyes. He fell to the ground, his forehead against the ground. "Please forgive me for my sins! I'm sorry! I'm sorry for what he did! I forgive you! It's not your fault! It's mine! Mine! MINE! MINE!" he cried. "Now please, stop struggling now! If not for me and Nico, but for hope of going back to Negima and all your other friends!"
Nico nodded and steped back, she felt totally useless and only wanted to help. Most of what happened to Asuna was her fault after all, so following Alex's lead she too bowed to the ground "And I...I don't even have the right to ask forgiveness..."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Asuna calmed down a little when the arms disappeared and became still save for her rapid heavy breaths from all the exertion. "D-Dont...hurt...me..." she begged softly through a lead tongue. She was drugged with pain killers and so she was still very afraid. "Please...I..." She began before tears began to pour out of her good eye in mass. "Cold...rain..." She wept softly, beginning to remember what had happened to her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)