Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
"Y-Yesss...please." His tail lifted higher thanks to all the teases to his snug rump and tender cock, before he uttered submissively, "Please, Ryo. Take me hard." Jedrek blushed cutely afterwards, while his member leaked loads of pre-cum all over Ryo's mouth and tongue.

"Mmmm, I like that plan, sugar." Monica giggled lightly as she slipped away from Minami, before getting an apron out as well and tied it around her lovely, lean body. Once the cooking apron was hugging her curves snugly, she turned to her to lover with a grin and started helping her cook dinner. "Hehe, sounds like things are really getting hot and heavy up there." The Renamon blushed lightly as she heard their lustful groans and the smell of sex with her sharp senses.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo continued to gather Jedrek's flowing precum and drank it down, hearing the big dragon begged submissively. With that, the wolf open his mouth and engulfed the male's thick shaft inch by inch till the entire length is inside, swirling his tongue around and began sucking pleasurably. "Mnrrff..."

In the meantime, Minami were busy cooking the dish on the stove, a good amount for all of them to eat. Her ears picking up a growling and moaning sound of two males mating in the bathroom, and somehow she can't help to imagine them in such a lewd situation till her vaginal lips release a thick scent and prejuices. "Nnrr...Indeed they are." She growled.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oooh gods..." Jedrek blushed brightly and gently held Ryo's head, all while gasping and growling in pure bliss. He gently bucked his hips forward, happily filling his lover's mouth full of his throbbing length as it leaked loads of pre-cum for the wolf's tender orifice.

"Nnnnh, maybe they'll let us watch them make out later." Monica blushed lightly, her own pussy getting wet from the sounds coming from upstairs. The vixen wagged her tail eagerly and tried to visualize their steamy shower in her head, while she helped Minami by cooking the side dishes.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf's tongue swirl around like a snake and his wet warm mouth sucking the male's hard throbbing shaft pleasurably, drank down the flowing precum down to his throat, giving a similar sensation that Jedrek had give to him before. His index and middle finger kept moving before shove even deeper till he could feel the inner loins and rubs it gently, while his other paws fondling Jedrek's balls.

Then, her sensitive sense of smell picking up a scent from another female before bunped her hips against Monica's "Mnrr...Getting aroused already, honey...?" Minami grinned as finished making the main dish and served on the plate.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"D-Damn...I don't think I'm gonna last much longer, wolfie...hhrrrr..." Jedrek's breathing grew tight as he felt his ebony balls fill up with loads of seed, while his member leaked thick waves of pre-cum into Ryo's mouth. He rubbed his lover gently behind the ears before finally he growled out in pure bliss and orgasmed sharply, coating the inside of the wolf's mouth white.

"Umm...well, you're getting aroused too," she declared while blushing in mild embarrassment. Monica nodded though, unable to deny that she was getting very aroused by the steamy shower scene upstairs. "A-Anyways, I finished with the side dishes. How did the main course turn out?" She grinned towards Minami, as she served the side courses onto the plates as wel.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
His ears perked up as the male warned him that he will cum soon. Ryo bobbing his head up and down, and sucking the length while his paws continued to fondle the dragon's balls and teasing the tight tailhole.; swallow down the precum that leaks into his mouth. Soon, Ryo feels Jedrek's cum flooding in his mouth and quickly drank it down to avoid chocking, till some of it dripping out from his lips. "Nnrrffhh.."

"Nnrr...I can't helped it, sweetie...Your scent were too thick..." Minami giggled as slurping Monica's cheek and finally finish the main dish with little decorations, and seeing the side dish were served as well. "Yup, I'm done with the main course. Mnn..I can't wait to taste your's."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek gasped and groaned cutely as he held on gently to Ryo's head while he released the last of his orgasm. The shadow dragon panted and blushed, while looking down towards Ryo. He then grinned a little, enjoying the sight of the wolf nursing on his draconic pride. "Mmmm, t-that was perfect, wolfie...mindblowing..."

"Mmmm, can't wait to try your food too, sugar. It smells so good." Monica calmed down a little as the scent of all the delicious food helped to mask their arousal. She grinned and started to cutely arrange the food she made as well with some decorations. "It sounds like they're almost done up there. Should we wait for them to come down?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf murred deeply and continue sucking for more till the last drop, pulling it away and lick the dragon's member clean, as well as his fingers out from the tailhole. "Nnrr...Thank you, Jed..." He kissed the tip and stood up to scrub the male's body with soap, till his own raging erection made a contact with Jedrek's.

As the food served and underneath the bamboo food protector, Minami strip the apron away to reveal her lacy bra before hugging the Renamon. "We should take a shower too to remove our scent, so they won't get aroused..." She whispered while trailing her finger on Monica's cheeks and neck.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmmhh...thank you, wolfey..." he uttered lightly, feeling the effects of the afterglow as his body was cleansed and his huge pride rubbed against Ryo's. "Hrrrr, so would my sexy groom like me to give him something in return?" He leaned down and cutely kissed the wolf's nose, while his huge claws gently lathered and scrubbed the wolf's creamy fur.

"Yes...y-yes, we should..." she uttered almost mindlessly, the vixen overtaken by the stronger scent and the sight of Minami stripping down to her bra. Monica removed her apron as well, leaving her lovely body in her sexy lingerie as well. "Let's go, sugar." She went on ahead, giving her golden hips a teasing wiggle, her thong doing little to hide her lovely buns.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
His paws now scrubbing the male's firm butt and slips in to clean the base of Jedrek's tail, murring softly. "I prefer to keep the last part for later, sweetie." Ryo kissed the dragon's muzzle and turned around so easy for his lover to clean his slender back, lifting his tail a bit in the air.

Minami couldn't help to smile from Monica's sudden stutter while observing the female took off the apron, reveal nothing bit a pair of cute yet sexy lingerie. By following her to the bathroom, Minami growls playfully with the sight of Monica's firm butt before gave them a playful spank on it. "You can't stop teasing me, don't ya?" She grinned.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds