Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
Yoosei grinned and almost like immediately, she swings her lightsaber, deflecting the bolt and sending it back towards the direction of the droid. if it would fail there were always the chance that Damian would have high chances to hit the droid since by then it wouldn't yet be aware of what was happening on its opposite side.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Damain moved to deflect his shot, smiling as the droid moved to avoid his and instead was hit with Yoosei's shot, falling to the floor and beeping sadly before shutting down. "It's alright... I built these things to take a beating..." he said, kicking the droid into the corner. "Now... how about that shower?" he said, smirking slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Yoosei chuckles and deactivated her lightsaber only to them walk closer to Damian. "oh after all you really want to take that shower with me? is that so?" she asks softly while grinning and swishing her tails slowly to the side.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As soon as he opened the door to his room, he saw an unexpected surprise, Psyrixia was near his door. "OH! Hi, Psy... I was about to go looking for you... Listen... I'm...I'm sorry for how I acted back there...if there's anyway I can make it up to you... ANY way..." Altima said nervously, as he scratched the back of his neck.
Damian smirked and nodded, swishing his one black tail slowly. "Mmm hmm... Well I'm going to shower one way or the other. It's up to you wether or not you want to join me..." he said, smiling as he stopped outside the bathroom, his thumb hooked into the thin material that stood between him and total nudity.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Yoosei stood there watching Damian as a grin crosses her lips. "oh and can I enjoy this view first before joining in?" she asks teasingly while smiling, blushing lightly as she decides to join in and starts to take off her shirt and tosses it aside, having her bra still covering her chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Damian smiled, looking her over, obviously enjoying what he saw. "If you like..." he said, peeling the black thong off slowly and tossing it aside, revealing that he wasn't padding anything at all. He turned and stepped into the bathroom, thwapping Yoosei playfully with his tail. Damian winked at Yoosei before stepping into the shower, turning on the spray. The water soaked him to the skin in seconds, his lean muscular frame outlined by his wet, black fur.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Yoosei murred softly and then blushed deep as she admired his body.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Dantooine >

"Oh, Hello Alt...well, for starters, you can help me walk to the nearest chair...", she laughed as she fought to hold her balance. "I'm feeling a bit light-headed, at the moment, and could use your help."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Ok.." Altima said, as he wrapped an arm around Psyrixias' waist, helping her inside. He found a comfortable chair for Psy to sit at, and helped her sit down. "Uhm...do you need anything right now? Drinks?"