Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
Jedrek cringed as he had trouble dealing with Ryo's unrelenting assault, his own attacks being countered or dodged before finally Ken hit the ground in a K.O. "Ah, alright, you got me that time, but we're not done yet." The shadow dragon started thumbing through the characters and muttered, "This time I'm not betting on a blondie." Jedrek chose Chun Li and waited for Ryo to choose as well, the dragon eager to even the score.

"Oh, they are?" Monica giggled lightly and happily nuzzled Minami's cheek and nose in return. "They should have invited us...hmm, or maybe they're afraid of us kicking their cute little butts again." The vixen laughed lightly as she gently wrapped her fluffy tail around Minami's body and teased her chin lightly with her creamy tail tip.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As round one ends, his fluffy tail wags happily after winning the first round, and there's 9 more rounds left. Ryo still stick with previous character and began fighting, but he might facing a difficulties to block the attack from Jedrek.

"Maybe they want to practice with each other so they can play and defeat us." Minami giggled before murred as the tip of Monica's tail teasing her chin. "Nnrr..Be careful where you tease me...I might end up being 'wild'..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek grinned as he used Chun Li's speed to keep up with Ryo's character, delivering a flurry of well timed kicks before knocking out Juri with a Spinning Bird Kick. "Even score, love." The shadow dragon chuckled lightly, feeling a bit more confident now.

"Oh, and what happens when you go wild, huh?" asked Monica in a teasing tone, the vixen already knowing what Minami meant. Her tail tip continued to lightly tease her soft chin, enjoying the sounds of her gentle murmurs.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Aww..." Ryo lower his ears a bit as being defeated, but he have eight more rounds to get it done. "Be careful, sweetie. I might get aggressive on next round." He grinned and use the male character, but this time, he let Jedrek to attack him first.

"Nnrr..." Minami kept on purring like a kitten asking for a belly rub, blushing slightly while the tip of her dragon tail slowly slips underneath the shirt and tease Monica's belly button."How I wish we were in the bedroom by now...Mnnrr..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"What, you weren't even aggressive before? Aw, c'mon, dude. If we're gonna play then show me all you've got." Jedrek grinned, eager to compete with Ryo as he had Chun Li start the match with a low, sweeping kick.

"Hehe...oooh, me too..." Monica giggles lightly as her sensitive, creamy belly button was teased by her lover's deft tail. Her cheeks blushed beneath her golden fur, as she suggested, "Well, maybe we should go do something real quick, while those boys finish up. Want to go to the arcade as well? I'd love to play a round of DDR or something." Her paw then slipped down and gently rubbed Minami's thin tummy before she ended the tease.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh..I will, sweetie." With a slight smile, his fingers moving faster and pushing multiple buttons on the panel, avoiding the attack before throwing a wave of attacks on Chun Li without giving him a chance to move.

"Mnrr...That would be good.." Minami then murred as Monica's paw caressing her furry belly and gets up slowly once she stopped. "We can go to other arcade instead of going to where Jedrek and Ryo is currently in. They need a good personal time, just like us." She said, wagging her dragon tail happily behind her.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek groaned as he tried in vain to block Ryo's super combo before he saw Chun Li hit the ground in defeat. "I guess you weren't kidding about getting aggressive." The shadow dragon smirks a little, enjoying seeing this side of Ryo's personality. "Alright, round 4. I'm gonna get ya this time, wolfey." He chose Guile this time and wagged his ebony scaled tail, eager for another round.

"Yeah, that's true. We already had plans to tease them later anyways." Monica grinned as she joined Minami into another arcade across the street. The vixen wagged her tail as she looked at all the colorful displays and arcade cabinets. "Hmmm, ah, there it is!" She walked over to the Dance Dance Revolution stage and looked over to Minami, her blue eyes filled with an eager enthusiasm. "Up for a round, sugar?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Be ready, big guy...You have to follow my wish if I am able to earn 6 points." Ryo grinned a bit as he feel confident to win more rounds. He pick up another character and throw multiple attacks like before, but at least Jedrek could find a space in-between those attacks to counter.

The hybrid walked with Monica side by side to the nearest arcade before entering to search for the specific arcade cabinet. A while later, she heard the Renamon had found Dance Dance Revolution and nodded. "Sure thing, honey. I would love to. Can you start first?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yeah...if you do. I don't intend on losing, cutie." Jedrek chuckled lightly and managed counter Ryo's attacks and finish him with a Sonic Boom, making the dragon sigh in relief. "Okay, tie score again. Ready for next round, wolfey?"

"Hehe, alrighty." Monica eagerly put in some tokens and started up the machine, picking out a challenging song before starting. As the music blew out from the speakers, the Renamon's lovely body swayed and stepped with the rhythm.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo just smiled while brushing his fluffy tail along Jedrek's thick tail, as the score is now 3-3. "I definitely won't mind. I'm having fun to play with ya." He smiled and using the same character and throw all the attacks on Jedrek, but let some space for the dragon to counterattack.

The hybrid observe the Renamon dancing on the platform, gaining the scores on every passing minutes and somewhat impressed of her lover's dancing skills. She can't let her eyes off from Monica's bouncing chest and swinging butts.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds