Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
"Well...Y-yeah..." Altima said softly, as he held the dragoness closer to him. He slowly rubbed the small of her back with one claw, trying to soothe her. Sighing a moment, Altima found it difficult trying to figure out what to say. "I-I-I...Psy....I'm...I'm sorry..." Altima said, as he pulled her face in front of his, "For...for what happened earlier...." He suddenly pressed his lips against hers. "Will you forgive me?"
< Outside Altima's Quarters >

Psyrixia smiled as she remained in her trance-like state, outside Altima's room; interacting with the young dragon within his dream.

< Inside Altima's Dream >

Closing her eyes, the dragoness surrendered to his kiss. Gently pulling away, she sighed, "Oh, Altima...you have nothing to apologize for. I should be one asking your forgiveness...after all I was a Sith. You had no reason to help me, let alone even look at me...I am forever endebted to you."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Damian hummed softly as he came out fo the galley of the ship, a plate in each hand. He paused for a moment, staring at Yoosei slightly before blushing, coughing slightly, and setting the plates down on a table between them. "Erm... sorry it's not much. I don't exactly get a big ration budget"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Yoosei perks her ears up and then looks at the plates for a few seconds before looking at Damian and smiling at him. "it's ok... as long as I can eat at least something..I apreciate that already" she said while slowly walking closer to the table. her tails swishing instinctively happily around.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Damian stripped out of his shirt, laying it next to his robe. While his chest was toned and well-muscled, it was scarred and marked with the souveniers of battle. He didn;t mind being nude from the waist-up next to Yoosei. It was perfectly natural to him. He started to eat slowly, looking up from time to time at her, smiling slightly. "Glad you approve..." he remarked in response to what she said.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
She sits down on the chair and looks slightly at him, admiring his well toned chest. "no problem..." she said softly before starting to eat as well. althought she couldn't help herself but glance at Damian every now and then.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
After he was finished eating, Damian watched Yoosei, smiling and blushing slightly until she was finished. He took the plates from the table and put them on the counter in the galley to be dealt with later. "Umm... I was going to do a little exercise and a shower... you're welcome to join me if you like." He paused a moment. "For the exercise, I mean..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"That is no reason to apologize for...being a sith, that is." Altima said comfortingly, as he held her tighter to his body. "I should be the one to apologize...you were only a lonely dragoness, seeking for attention..." the jedi said, as he plated a soft kiss on her cheek.
Yoosei blushes lightly at first but then giggles. "sure I will join you in the exercise...." she chuckles and then goes closer to him and whispers softly on his ear while running her paw up and down on his bare chest. "and the offer of joining you in the shower sounds tempting..." she giggles and then retreats her paw and steps backwards while smiling cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Damian smirked at her sudden, forward remark. "Don't get ahead of yourself now..." he remarked, heading to his training area. It was nothing more than an empty metal room, where the walls, ceiling and floor were impact-sheilded against lightsaber and blaster energy. Even so, the walls were scorched with several saber slashes and blaster shots. Damian slipped out of his loose pants, tossing them aside. He was left with what could only be described as a black thong. He winked and smiled softly. "Clothing gets in the way..." he remarked, smiling as a small round, floating droid fell from the ceiling, and started moving around the room with a pneumatic hiss. "Heads up, the exercise just started..." he said, using the Force to summon his lightsabers, igniting them in a defensive posture.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA