Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
"Hmmm, we still have work to do, but you're right, things are a lot better in city than when the year started." Jedrek remembered that fated start to 2012, when people began to change, morphing into other races and the panic that ensued. He sighed a little before he tried to regain his cheerful demeanor. "Well hey, we still have the afternoon off. Want to go check out the arcade, Ryo?" The shadow dragon grinned lightly and cutely nuzzled his furry cheek.

Monica panted lightly as she caught up with Minami, the vixen catching her breath while remarking, "Wow, I forgot just how fast you were, sweetie." She giggled lightly before inspecting the spot the hybrid had chose before wagging her blond tail in approval. "Yeah, this is wonderful, good choice!" She grinned eagerly before joining her lover on the shady bench. "Hehe, well enough waiting around, let's eat!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo nuzzle Jedrek's cheek while recall some past events that almost killed him as well as the others, but now, he forget all the sad things and enjoy the time available while he can. "That would be great. I wonder when is the last time you beat me in fighting game." He giggles as packing the empty container and wrappers to be thrown away before stood up straight and handing his paw to help Jedrek getting up.

"Hehe. Don't forget that I have agility like a wolf and immense energy like a dragon." Minami giggled and kissed the Renamon's cheek before opening her lunchbox, revealing a nicely-packed tuna sushi and side orders. "Mnrr..It looks delicious." With that, she split the chopsticks and take a bite of the tuna sushi, grabbing every single flavor. "Mmm...Tasty!"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ummm..." Jedrek then blushed as he took Ryo's paw, with the shadow dragon having trouble remembering the last time he actually did win in a fighting game against Ryo. "Eh, who cares? It's a fresh slate now, heheh." He grinned and led them towards the bustling arcade.

Monica gathered her chopsticks and started eating eagerly, murring lightly from the fresh taste of the sushi. "Mmmm, no kidding, this is excellent." The vixen wagged her tail as she enjoyed the tuna sushi with Minami.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo pulled Jedrek close and hugged him, before he flew up in the air to the nearest arcade. "Hehe...That would be good. Back to 0-0." He lick the udnerside of Jedrek's chin while still hold on tothe dragon. "We play for 10 rounds. If one of us score the highest winning, the loser should submit to the winner..if you know what I mean."

"I never doubt of letting you to choose the perfect meal for us." Minami murmured with her mouth still munching the tuna sushi, her tail slipping behind and wrap around Monica's waists. "I can't want to see you in such a sexy lingerie I've chosen..." She whispered.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek chuckled lightly before slurping Ryo's forehead. "Oooh, now that's an interesting bet. Sure, cutie, let's do that." The shadow dragon then slowly touched down in front of the arcade. "Looks like they've gotten a few new fighting games since we were here last time..."

"Hehe..." Monica blushed cutely before leaning over to kiss Minami's nose. "Me too, you look so smexy in that little outfit I chose for you too."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
From here, Ryo had thought of some things he would like to do with Jedrek if he win in the game and can't help himself to blush. He jumped off and observe some of the posters sticking on the glass, nodding to the statement. "I guess we need to play some and getting used to the gameplay before decide which one we should put a bet on." The wolf then stepped in and take some cash to exchange it into token.

"Mnrr..."Minami murred from the kiss while eating the last piece of sushi, packing back all the wrapper to be thrown later. "Maybe we can wear that to tease the males. Ryo already getting used to see me in various night clothes, but I'm sure he'll blush brightly once seeing you in such a sexy outfit."

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Good idea. Hmmm, well there's a Super Street Fighter IV machine, how about that one first?" Jedrek put in some money for his own tokens and headed off to the arcade cabinet to give it a try, and thumbed through the available characters.

"Hehe, that might be fun. Oh, and I bet when Jedrek sees both of us, he'll blush so hard, his scales will all turn pink." Monica giggled mischievously, having fun planning with Minami. "Oh, I'll have to remember to get my camera ready, hehe."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Sure." Ryo went to the slot besides Jedrek and put in a token before started playing to familiarize the gameplay. It seems this new game are almost quite the same with previous version, but it has a new finishing moves that need to be discovered. About some time later, Ryo had decide to play this game and battle with Jedrek. "Shall we start?"

"Of course he is. Jedrek and Ryo are males, and it's natural for them to get blushed seeing cute females. Oh wait. It also applies to us females." Minami laugh softly and can't help herself to blush, resting her head on Monica's shoulder. "Mnnrr...A few pictures would do to remember our memories together in cute yet sexy lingerie..."

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Heh, sure, I'm ready." Jedrek grinned, eager to compete against the wolf as he threw in a quarter and picked Ken, before waiting for Ryo to pick a character. "10 rounds, eh? Let's see how this goes..."

"Yup! Oh, and pictures so we can really remember how cute and silly the guys look when they first see us in those smexy outfits." Monica grinned eagerly, before admitting, "Aw, I wish we could show them right now. Where do you think those boys are at anyways?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo put another token and connect his machine with Jedrek's, picking Juri to battle against Ken. As the screen shows 'Fight', Ryo began pushing multiple buttons quickly to throw multiple attacks on Ken, without giving a chance for Jedrek to counterattack.

The hybrid giggled and murred from the idea, nuzzling Monica's cheek and neck a little. She make a silent telepathic contact to scan Ryo's current location without him knowing. "It seems they're in the arcade nearby and play video games." Minami said with her tail still wrapping around her lover's waists.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds