Join our server on Discord

Star Wars: Episode XIII, Beyond Good and Evil(furry-based starwars)
"Its really no trouble at all" Damina said, smiling softly as he led her away from the scene cautiously, as not to attract unwanted attention before skirting along a series of back-alleys back towards his ship. As soon as they were in the hanger where his ship was being kept though, Damian relaxed. "sorry about that... not everyone is as happy to see me as you are..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Nodding, Altima obeyed thw strangers' voice, and quickly attacked the Sith as he was advised to do. He quickly landed a few more grazes, which was slowly weakening the Sith. "Almost!" Altima shouted, as he struck the Sith, but was deflected, as he was sent flying through the air. The sith immediately rushed at Altima, lifting his saber high in the air. At Altimas' current position, he wouldn't be able to defend himself.
Yoosei just smiles and nods.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Damian nodded, lowering the gangplank so they could board. "Its not as big as the one's some of the Sith Masters have, but its enough for my liking..." he said, leading the way. "Come aboard and I'll see about arranging you a place to stay..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Yoosei nodded and followed Damian. she step inside the ship and looked around while smiling. "thanks once again.. and I don't mind the space really.. it doesn't matter if this ship is large or small.. as long as it has enough room for the both of us.." she said while swishing her tails slowly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Damian unlocked one of the rooms and peered inside. "This I think was meant to be the co-pilot's quarters... But since I've never had or needed one, you're welcome to use this room as long as you like..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
< Dantooine >

Moving with almost lightning speed, the dragoness gracefully dodged the Sith's blows, leapt into the air, struck a severing blow to the Sith's attacking arm and then plunging her lightsaber deep into his chest, dropping him in his tracks.
Releasing her embedded weapon, Psyrixia rushed over to attend to the injured Jedi. Crouching down next to him, she asked, "Are you okay...you're not injured too seriously, are you?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Yoosei nods and gently steps inside the room and takes a glance around.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Damian smiled and nodded slightly. "I'm glad you like it... Are you hungry at all? I was going to see if I have anything left to eat..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Yoosei was about to reply when suddenly she blushes lightly as her stomach growls a bit. "err...guess this answers..." she swishes her tails and looked at Damian. "if you wouldn't mind to prepare something for me.. I would apreciate that..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions