Join our server on Discord

Slaves to Passion (Kalyx / Yumi RPG)
Finding himself suddenly at her doorway, the half-naked dragon looks in through his slave's open door and spies her reclined fully upon her bed.

"Kita? Are you, okay? Is there anything wrong?", Kalyx inquires; truly concerned.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita lifted her head of the pillow and got up sitting on the bed, she rubbed her sleepy eyes and looked at her half dressed master.

"I'm fine master, I'm just a little tired thats all," she says to her master while trying to hold back a yawn.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Entering her chamber, Kalyx sits down slowly on the corner of her down-filled mattress, then wipes back his wet, shoulder-length, black hair.

"If you want to sleep, now, Kita...that's fine. I know how tired you must be after a day like today." He sighs to himself, looking away slightly. "Being chained and caged, then shipped off; sold to a new master."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita watched her master enter the room, "Thank you master for letting me sleep."

She then looked surprise as her master looked away from her as he talked to her. She got closer to him and stared him in the eyes and said, "Master its ok, if you didn't buy me and I wouldn't of been sold at all. I haven't been sold in a while but I am thankful that you bought me and your more kind and caring than the other masters I have had."
Creative Minds
The OCA
"I'm glad, Kita.", the dragon consoled, gently laying his claw upon her paw. "I wouldn't want any more pain or misery to come to your way."

Momentarily mesmerized by her sweet face and inviting eyes, Kalyx' blushes; his pulse quickens, his breath shortens. Startled by this reaction, he sits up at attention; grasping his damp, wrapped towel. "Uh, well...I shouldn't linger around "too" long. I-I do have dinner on the fire..."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita looked at him and blushed herself as she felt his claw touch her paw.

She stood up and asked her master, "Master, would you like me to help you?"
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Of course you can help, Kita.", he answered kindly. "I was going show you the kitchen tomorrow, but if you want to help me, now...that'd be just fine."

Rising to his feet, the towering, blue reptile re-tightens his bath towel, then touches the vixen's cheek. "I still need to get dressed first, Kita; though, you shouldn't have wait here, all alone. If you choose, you may follow me to my room if you want. It's much closer to the kitchen, than from here."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita smiled, wagggling her tail about, "Thank you master for allowing me." she said.

"Yes master, I wouldn't mind." she said, making a cute, not knowing that she did it as she was looking at her master as she smiled.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Stepping out in the hallway, Kalyx held the door for the vixen; allowing her by. Walking at a slowed pace, he reached down with his right claw and clasped her paw. They were off toward his room.

"I wouldn't want you to get lost in this castle, Yumi. There's quite a number of passages and corridors; it's almost like a maze. Just stick with me and I'll show you the way around."

Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kita followed her master, she was slightly shocked when her master held her paw.

"Yes, master, thank you." she said blushing on the inside, slightly shy while she walked with her master.

I've never felt like this before around a guy or a master, what is this feeling?
Creative Minds
The OCA