Join our server on Discord

Ninja war(generic name,don't ya think?)
OOC: Name: Vee Leonheart
clan: The Dark Lizard Clan
species: humanoid lizard
village:village hidden in the leaf
appearance: http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q76/V...1104AM.jpg with a scar over his right eye
affinities: Fire, Lightning, Light, and Dark
base affinity: Fire
Ninjitsu: Fireball - Vee shoots a fireball from his mouth.
Shadow clone - Vee makes clones of himself. Very weak one hit and they are gone.
Lighting Blade - Vee builds lighting into in his hand and used it like a sword.
taijitsu: Vee clone barrage - Vee's clones hits Vee's foe into the air and the real Vee hit his foe in the back of the head with is heel of his foot.
bloodline trait: Light Vee - Vee used the power of light to make his attacks twice as strong. He can control it.
Dark Vee - Vee used the power of dark to make his attacks ten times of strong. He can not control it.
IC: Vee got back to the village after a hard day of training and want back to his home. "Man it is go to be home." Vee said as he lied down on his bed and went and fell asleep.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Not quite feeling so sure of herself she started to try and make conversation. "So..Umm...What brings you to my families forest?" Feeling nervous again she leaned her back against the tree behind her and started to look around herself.
Renamon's Army
OOC:Anyone can join Blue

IC:
Yenshi looked up at her"If you really want to know,I'm running from the anbu."
Caught off gaurd by his anwser she almost fell away from the tree.
"Why?What would they want with you?" She looked at him Bewildered trying to figure out the reason.*Well...He doesn't wear the band of my village so he isn't a Spire ninja...*
Renamon's Army
Yenshi started laughing under his breath,slowly standing up.
Feeling even more uneasy Nisam took a step back. "Umm...W..what's so funny?" She almost tripped than reminded herself that she is a shinobi and that she needs to calm down.
Renamon's Army
Yenshi looked at her,chakra forming around his left hand.The chakra started to look like electricity,and started to make a noise that sounded like a thousand birds.
*Awww I didn't think that he'd be hostile!* She quickly made her handsigns and got ready for the attack.Remembering Kuno, she quicly stuffed him into her bag and sealed it shut with just a big enough hole for him to breath.
Renamon's Army
Yenshi thrust his hand into the ground"CHIDORI!"He ran high speed at her,the ground breaking behind him.When he got close,he thrust his arm at her heart.

OOC:Post flood.
OOC. Yeah but nobody else is posting anymore.

IC. Quickly she moved to the side and caught his arm in mid airand flipped him by his arm dropping him on his back. She than quickly retreated to a safe distance and got ready once again.
Renamon's Army