Join our server on Discord

Poll: What do you think about sugar?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Wonderful food that makes wonders for the brain and skin
10.00%
2 10.00%
Good food, but I could live without it.
20.00%
4 20.00%
Good food, I like it. Shouldn't be abused.
45.00%
9 45.00%
Has as many risks as benefits. It's probably good to reduce it as much as one can.
20.00%
4 20.00%
People are not made to consume it. It's hazardous to the health, and addictive. It's a drug.
0%
0 0%
Other (please specify in a post)
5.00%
1 5.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Sugar..oh, honey honey....
Thank you.
*looks at pic closely*
Only that 7UP or Sprite don't have side effects like making your eyes red lol
Woo... I had only heard of drinks with side effects on TV! Cool.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ya wanna know the funny, my digital camera has a special thing that removes red eye.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I picked 'other'.

I don't care. If something has sugar in it and it tastes good, I'll eat it. If something doesn't have sugar in it and it tastes good, I'll eat it.
Well ya can't argue with logic like that. I respect ya, too many people worry about what they're eating. Like those annoying carb counters, WHAT KIND OF RETARD DIET LET'S YOU EAT 12 HAMBURGERS JUST BECAUSE THERE'S NO BUN!?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm starting to think otherwise from what actually happened in my child-hood. Now, it seems clear why when they say: "I know this doesn't sound good, but when you grow up, I know you will thank me."
Now, I'm the only one in my class and almost the entire school that only went once in his entire life to a certified dentist of a very good degree and in the check up, I had a perfect denture.

And my mother always had told me that over-eating sweet things wasn't the best choice. And that if I kept eating them, ants would come inside my bed, and the next day, she had put 19 ants inside my bed so I scared the hell out of me must had something to do with it too, but I don't know how.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That's hilarious. I haven't had the need to go to a dentist I have good teeth, but I need to go soon since I broke one. Teach me to bite a plate.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lol, that makes me remember when I was 8 years old, I was having a glass of sprite, I was sitting and I suddenly bit the glass, I do that often, but that time, when I looked on the glass, I rather thought and tried to experiment what might happen if I tightened the bite. Well, my teeth didn't get damaged at all, but I can't say the same thing for that glass. I'm glad it wasn't my mom's.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DragonMasterX Wrote:Woo... I had only heard of drinks with side effects on TV! Cool.
Uh......Hold on!!!!! That's the reason Gunter said he had red eyes!!!! He drank too much Mountain Dew!!!!
:shock: Uh oh...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad