Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
Yoosei murrs happily and looks at Mitsuki to then suddenly roll to get Mitsuki under her. "so cutie...yet so sexy" she murrs and closes her muzzle to Mitsuki's neck and swirls her tongue hungrily around it while her tail kept teasing Mitsuki by rubbing between her legs.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Dragon Room >

Gently grasping the base of his cock with her paw, Indigo lowers her head and slowly licks around the head of his erection. "Mmmmm, your soooo hot...hard...and tasty."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Ahh....yeah.." Altima said subconsciously, to the licks. Indigos' tongue felt so good, as she licked his erection.
Becoming aroused herself, the vixen feels her crotch moisten and begins to squeeze her thighs together, stimulating her aching clit. "Mmmmmm.", Indigo murrs softly.
Gradually losing herself to her overwhelming libido, she engulfs Altima's shaft, savoring his oozing precum..
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
< Werewolf Room >

Mitsuki murrs and moan seductively, feeling her tongue licking her neck as well as her tail teasing between her legs. "Mrhhh..ahhh..t-thanks..." Her own paw rubbing Yoosei's back down to her butt.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei moans softly and starts to nibble Mitsuki's neck while speaking seductively. "slap my butt..." she murrs and moves her tail away from between her legs just to just made her paw travel down to between Mitsuki's legs and start to caress and tease her wet entrance.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki kept moaning seductively as her paw rubs and slap Yoosei's butt softly while her entrance kept wetting with her juices. "Mrhh..ohh..g-godd.." She start to breathe heavily, her body shaking a bit as received lots of pleasure treatments.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei swirls her tongue around Mitsuki's neck and slowly slides a finger inside her wet entrance. "hmm.. you are so wet my dear" she murrs and massages her wet walls in a really pleasing way. soft moans escaped her muzzle as Mitsuki slapped her butt.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki grifted her teeth, feeling Yoosei fingering her wet pussy. "Mrhhh..." She never felt this pleasurable teasing since she start a work as a bartender in Werewolf Room.

She slap Yoosei's butt and squeeze it at the same time, while gasping heaviny. "Mnhhh...ahhh..Yoosei..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmrrr...." Joining Onyxia, Kurtz started to also slowly crawl up onto the counter, next to her of sorts as he swished his tail happily, a bastard smirk on his face as he muttered. "I'm surprised why there aren't many other people in here.... I mean... with you here, you'd probably get many in here with that beauty..." He chuckled a little, as he softly rubbed a claw over her shoulder.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds