Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Daisy let out a low growl.

'Careful if you're putting that down there, Mariam, you might never find it again!' She said, a little hysterically.

'Oh... Soma!' Daisy said seductively, pressing herself closer to his body in an effort to outdo Mariam's display.

The dancer didn't notice Brandon for a second, too busy flaunting herself.

'Oo- Hmm? Hey Brandon! Uhm, sure thing, gimme a second.' Daisy said, sliding gracefully out of Soma's arms and leading the way around the fountain.

(OOC: I didn't mean to interrupt our quest! Oh, and Cowboy? I kinda thought we'd left the fountain area. Was i wrong?)

all i ever wanted was the world.

As Drake felt Mariam's big bosoms, the scene was awashed with the elf knight trying to not have nose bleed out like a waterfall, and when she bent down and rubbed into his crotch, his pants already start to tent and he was speechless. His eyes bluging and looking to Ray without a word till his slack jaw finally came out with one sentence. "I'm in love!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Hey DMX, I'm trying to engage Gna in a conversation^^' Did you not notice?? Sorry, but you'll have to put the popcorn down....
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
OOC: *shrugs* I haven't read otherwise, so, I have no clue. I just assumed we were all interacting around the fountain.

IC:

Brandon eyed Soma with quiet Jealousy, before heading around the fountain to talk with Daisy more privately.

"Okay...now what?" he asked the entity inside him.

Silence. Great.

"...some help you are." He mumbled to himself, before turning to Daisy, "so...death...what was that like?"

He always had a problem talking to people he didn't know, especially those of the opposite sex. This was scarier than any demon to him.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
'...You wanna talk about... my death?' Daisy said, tilting her head curiously.

'Uhm... well... it was dark. That's... about it. Are you sure there's nothing else you wanna talk to me about?' She asked, closing one eye and looking at the smith suspiciously.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Brandon blushed slightly, but hid it well under the dirt and long hair that covered his face.

"Err...uhh...well, what about you?" he stammered, "where're you from? Any family?"

He shifted from one foot to the other rather nervously. He silently wished that the voice inside him would say ANYTHING that would prove helpful in talking to the beautiful girl.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC: *Swallows paper bag down along with all the remaining pop corn* I did notice, but I had other plans in mind, I guess I'll break them so I don't keep you hanging up! And by the way you can have the melted butter I was about to eat from this container! *Offers body-sized yellow container*

Quote:OOC: *shrugs* I haven't read otherwise, so, I have no clue. I just assumed we were all interacting around the fountain.

You should pay more attention, I did write it for everybody to see that we were walking in a peaceful stalactite :/

IC:

It was then that Gna, who was partially amused at the female vanity show behind her, noticed Vocatio who had come next to her. In an effort to answer the curious question, but still slightly touched at the human's nervousness, the Valkyrie responded: "It is nearly impossible to measure a god's age based on time. I'm afraid I've forgotten, but..." she closed one eye, maybe a gentle gesture to reassure the boy, as she smiled "How old do you think I am?" she asked, joining the festivities.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh it might! I can always have someone look for it!" Mariam giggled gleefully. "It could take two, maybe three extra pairs of helpful hands..."

The magician pulled on his collar to ventilate himself a little more. T'was a humid situation, despite the dampness of the cave. "Oh dear, forlorn hope to see your blood- I mean love- blossom, my comrade!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: well and I'll be static until the story actually moves on. No-one noticed Yoosei bothered with the situation plus I prefer to stay away from the girls that are showing off x3 Yoosei is not the type to show off lolz. so I'll wait until the story moves on a little to some more important matters.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Drake jumped at the chance. "Oh I can be that helpful hand." he jumped with excitment. His eyes bludging with excitment as he wanted to please the big bosom nun as much as he could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)