Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Brandon cracked an eye, looking at Mariam, then over at Daisy.

"You like Daisy." The voice in his head stated.

"...and?" was all he could reply.

"...nothing. They both seem annoying, though. I wouldn't want to be around either of them if I had to." The voice said.

"...well, just WHO are you, then?" Brandon asked the voice in his head.

"Bah, this is getting annoying." It replied.

*CLANG!!!*

A deafening clang was heard, as his maul was picked up, and dropped hard by his right hand.

He stared at it. He didn't feel his arm move. It was...scary.

"...did I just do that?" he asked aloud.
Brandon cracked an eye, looking at Mariam, then over at Daisy.

"You like Daisy." The voice in his head stated.

"...and?" was all he could reply.

"...nothing. They both seem annoying, though. I wouldn't want to be around either of them if I had to." The voice said.

"...well, just WHO are you, then?" Brandon asked the voice in his head.

"Bah, this is getting annoying." It replied.

*CLANG!!!*

A deafening clang was heard, as his maul was picked up, and dropped hard by his right hand.

He stared at it. He didn't feel his arm move. It was...scary.

"...did I just do that?" he asked aloud.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
"Oof!" Mariam grunted softly as Daisy bumped her promiscuous hips, her massive chest bounced freely underneath her black Nun's garb. She smiled at the Dancer widely, cutely, but they both knew what this was. It was on. "Phew, oh my, I'm starting to feel weary..." Mariam moaned. "Its my overlarge bosom, they weigh me down and make my back hurt..." She groaned softly, suggestively as she cupped, weighed, and groped the large orbs on her chest for emphasis.

Ray jumped a little at the sound of a loud clang. "Is something the matter, Brandon?" He asked his smithy friend.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Drake smiled, "Thanks Ray for the rose." However has Mariam went on about her impressive bosom, the elf's ears twitched and his pupils almost went to the shape of hearts as he picked up the nun from behind as she groped her massive chest. "Might I be an assistance and take some weight off you." he winked giving a pathetic flirt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Vocatio was lost in thought. 'Where are we going?' he thought over and over again.

"You really shouldn't worry yourself over something so insignificant."

'And now I have a voice talking to me. I'm clearly crazy,' he continued to think. Vocatio found himself walking next to Gna, the valkyrie. He looked her over. 'Never in my wildest dreams...' he thought.

"Ask her a question."

'She doesn't want to talk, I'm sure.'

"I won't be having any of that now."

Vocatio sighed. "So, Gna, how old are you?" he asked the valkyrie nervously.

"Idiot. You're not supposed to ask a lady that." There was a pain in Vocatio's head now, causing him to scratch that area of his head.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(OOC: Ray, that's pretty hilarious. ^^)

All this fake smiling was starting to make Daisy feel sick. She feigned a giggle, sneaking a look down at her own breasts. Big, but nowhere near as big as Mariam's.

'Oh Soma... thank you so much.' Daisy sighed, leaping into his arms and tossing her hair back in what she hoped was a seductive manner.

'It's really lucky, Mariam cutie, that Drake's so strong and manly. With those humungous boobs, i'm sure it takes a lot of muscle to lift you...' The dancer said sweetly, batting her eyelashed at the nun.

Daisy then gave a loud and unnecessary moan, stretching in Soma's arms to reveal more skin.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: *Eating popcorn* Don't mind me.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: It's fun! XD

IC:

The nun giggled playfully as Drake picked her up. "My, how chivalrous you are, Sir Drake!" She cooed sweetly as she struggled and got down, then took his hands in hers. "But you don't have to carry me! Just a bit of these- oh-so-heavy mounds of flesh, they're really troublesome..." She moaned the last word out as she turned her back on Drake and lifted his hands up so they were lifting her soft, squishy breasts up.

"Oh yes Daisy dear! They really are sooo heavy... because they're so big and all..." Mariam smiled at Daisy, sweet as honey... right before 'accidentally' dropping her rosary. "Oh dear!" She gasped, her breast bounced softly in Drake's hands. "I've dropped my rosary!" She moaned in horror, and bent down to pick them up, her large, promiscuous, drop-dead sexy rump embedded against the back of her garb and pressed against Drake's crotch, rubbing on it a she got back up and dusted the beads innocently. "I'd better put them somewhere safe!" She announced cheerily, and pulled her collar down, revealing her cleavage, which she slipped the rosary down before pulling it up again.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Hey, just go talk to her, human." The voice said, as if he was a teenager trying to coax his friend out of his shell.

"Fine..if it'll shut you up." Brandon retorted silently.

Using his sledgehammer as a walking stick, he stood up. Swinging it over his shoulder, he walked over to Daisy. He didn't normally talk to people, but, something inside him egged him on.

"Daisy?" Brandon asked, calmly, "may I have a word with you, on the other side of the fountain?"
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
OOC: *sits next to DMX* how about you share those popcorns huh *chuckles*

IC:

Yoosei groaned in pain and just stood up. "I'll be back later" she almost growled while saying those words and just walked away from there. She wanted to figure what was wrong with her plus all that show off from the girls and the boys going crazy at it wasn't precisely the most way to have some peace, besides that short walk would make her legs feel less numb.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Uhh, aren't we in a cave now?

IC:

Soma blushed at Daisy's flaunt of demonstration, his eyes fixing on the dancer's boobs as she mentioned them almost instantly. "When did we enter NC-17?" he asked himself, "wait... does that term even exist in this timeline?" And with a smile, he said to Daisy: "No... problem." He said, a bit more sure of himself.
To see some of my artwork Click here