Join our server on Discord

Digital Chaos (Sonic X ?/ Digimon Crossover Rpg)
Yoosei gritted her teeth for a short while as she glances at Kurtz, once hearing that question.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I was only asking..." Kurtz sated softly, wincing slightly still at the small hostility, but he shook his head. "...But, I won't ask further. Come on... let's move, shall we?" He turned tail, and tried to smile; but just couldn't find it in himself to.

Erika took a sigh, before putting a hand to her head, glancing softly to her right. "So... how far is this journey now?" She had, by that time, also completely forgotten about Kurtz.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Geogreymon lowered his head a bit, the energy ball colliding with the Bony plate on his head. He roared a bit as he stumbled backwards, the helmet did it's job, blocking a small bit of the attack but it still managed to bleed some through, "Mega Flame!" Geogreymon opened his mouth widely, firing out a large wave of flames at Imperion.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Imperion put his arms up to block the attack,causing his arms to take alot of damage I have to end this quickly"SEPIA DIGIVOLUTION!"His claw glowed before surrounding him in a sphere of energy"Sepianmon digivolve to Helldramon"The energy surrounding him then exploded,revealing a skeletal figure wearing a red cloak with a decaying claw for a right arm."Prepare to be deleted."
Yoosei nodded and started walking again; she quickly gets to walk side by side with Kurtz and couldn
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"HOI! VI!"

Vi blinked and looked to her left. She grinned "Heya, Tom. What took you so long?"

"Just the traffic..." Tom replied dryly "There are a few very confused Digimon out there. I must have been attacked at least three times."

"Over just that short distance? Ouch... the Digital World is not normally that bad."
Kurtz continued to walk, a smile erupting from his own lips, while he chuckled softly. "Anyhow... I wanted to say. Yoosei... it's a cute name." He stated, glancing at her slightly.

Taking more and more steps, Erika walked behind Matt, and blinked twice, as she also saw the figures. "Well.... guess you're brother brought friends."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei actually for the first time in whole day, she let out a soft giggle and glanced at Kurtz.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"What... does it mean?" Kurtz blinked, turning to her, before nodding. He was intrigued. Her name meant something more? That was interesting. And in a good sense.

Erika nodded gently, and glanced back to Matt. "Well, we might as well go greet them too, hm? If you're brother can trust them, I guess we can too."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei walked closer to Kurtz and closed her muzzle to his ear and whispered softly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions