Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
"A-Any position? Well...." Kyosan flushed darkly for a moment, thinking of what position they could possibly take. As he came to think about one, he slowly began to get into it - slipping onto his side and lifting up his one leg to reveal his tailhole gently to the dragoness. "H-How about this?"

[Eryx's Apartment]

"A-Ahhh... t-that's w-wonderful..." Kotana managed to gasp from all the teasing, her nipples hardening from the teases to her mounds and shivering hardly as her folds once again grip at his pounding length, soaking it gentlyy with her pre once more. "Mmhh!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu blushes while seeing Kyosan reposition himself and reveal a perfect view of his tailhole and nicely shaped member and scrotum. "I-It looks fine, Kyo..." She said sheepishly as scoot closer and lowering her head a little, and taking a sniff of the dragon's cum-coated junk and tailhole; stucks out tongue and apply a gentle lick starting from his tailhole up to his member. "Mnnrrrhh..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

The hyena give a slight pinch of Kotana's perky nipples as his waists moving back and forth against her, pounding her wet tight love box pleasurably while licking and breathing on her furry neck, still blushing. "Haahh...K-Kotana...nnrrhh.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blushing darkly and unused to the feeling, Kyosan moaned softly and longly as the dragoness took a long lick across his nethers, his member twitching eagerly from the soft tease from her tongue while biting his lower lip. "Mmhh... A-Ahh, R-Rei..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Mmhh, g-gawd, Erie!" Kotana squealed louder from the pinching of her nipples and all the teasing pleasure across her body, panting for air gently from his teasing on her neck and her pounding as her walls clutched harder against his length, pressing herself back into his thrusts gently. "S-So goood...!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Then, Reimu's claws spread Kyosan's buttcheek wider and licking his tailhole before push her tongue until the tip passed his tight anal entrance, lubing him with her saliva so easy for her hard member penetrating his rear. "Nnrrffhh..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Aahh..g-gawdd...Your walls is getting tighter...Nnrrhh..what a wonderful feeling..." Eryx murmuring as his second orgasm builds up some more thanks to Kotana's tight tunnel gripping his big member pleasurably, more precum wetting her insides. "Mnrr...I might cum anytime at this rate...oohh..." His paws squeezing her breasts some more and pound her really hard.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Nnghhh.. g-gawwdds..." Kyosan moaned further, grasping the bed gently as Reimu's tongue lubed up his tailhole, shivering softly as his member throbbed eagerly from all the teases, gently leaking his pre while looking gently back onto her.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Mmhh.. i-it k-keeps feeling like y-you're getting bigger... a-ahh!" Kotana moaned further, blushing darkly and biting her lower lip as her tight folds continued to be ravaged by Eryx, her walls leaking more of her pre juices along his length while her orgasm reared up, shivering from all the pleasure. "Ohh gawwd, I-I think I'm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Her lovely tongue went deeper and lubing every inch of the dragon's tailhole with her warm yet slick saliva and retreats slowly after a while. Reimu then crawls on Kyosan's sides and position her stiff member before give a gentle prod of his wet tailhole entrance, murring. "A-Aahh...Are you ready...Kyo...?" She asked softly, her eyes stares on him lovingly.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"H-Heh..We felt different even though it's pretty much the same...rrhh..." Eryx give a soft lovebite on her neck as his hips pounding against hers until he didn't notice that the tip of his member teasing her most sensitive spot; a sound of his wet fuzzy balls slapping her slit can be heard clearly. "Nmmrr...I-It seems we'll gonna cum at the same time..aaahh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmhh... I-I'm ready, Rei... go ahead..." Kyosan murred happily, lifting his tail out of the way as he murred from the soft prodding, resting his claws gently back against her waist softly and preparing himself.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Y-Yup..." Kotana murmured a little more, shivering and blushing hardly as she moaned harder from all the pleasing and the lovebite to her neck, arching her back before then hitting her orgasm hardly at last from all the pleasure, moaning out Eryx's name loudly as her walls clamped down on his pride and her sweet juices covered his member once more.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"H-Here it goes..." Reimu nodded as push the tip of her cum-covered cock against Kyosan's tailhole entrance, a soft groan can be heard while she kept on pushing until her whole length buried insides him. "Grrhh...K-Kyo...aahh..Your's so tight..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

As Kotana hit her second orgasm, Eryx came with a few seconds late; giving her a last deep hump and spurt out a massive amount of his sticky load into her love tunnel, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples at the same time. "Aaahh...Kotana..!" He moaned out softly near her ear, their cum mix insides until it overflows and leaking out of her pussy.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ohhh.. d-damnnn..." Kyosan groaned loudly, the feeling of Reimu's cock deep inside of his firm rump making him shiver, it was unusual, but... nonetheless, all so good. Biting his lower lip and resting back against her, he moaned soundly as his member slowly leaked pre from the tip. "A-And y-you're so biig..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

Moaning loudly and arching her back, Kotana squealed happily as her hotbox was flooded once more by the horny hyena, her body taking in his hot load as her own orgasm soon slowly died down, grasping at his hips gently for support while panting hardly; basking in her afterglow once more with Eryx. "Ohhh goddd... E-Erryyxx..." She gasped hardly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nnrrhh...M-Maybe your tailhole tightness makes you feel..my member big.." Reimu whispers softly while leaning her front against his back, pulling her member out and shove back in; began humping the male dragon in slow pace, groaning and moaning.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Eryx's lovely paws cupping Kotana's breasts lovingly while gasping and panting on her neck, giving a playful humps to shoot his last drop of cum; his still hard shaft resting insides. "Mnnrrhh...My princess..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds