Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Daisy gave her biggest smile. In all honesty, she had just been bored while the others were meditating, and preparing food for them had given her something to do, but she appreciated their gratitude.

'I missed you too Ray!' She cooed, winking at the magician. 'Oh, it's okay everyone, i had fun! 'Sides you're all gonna have to work extra hard from here on out, so i thought you should have a nice time while you could. Okay, okay, let's keep movin'!' The dancer cried, happy and impatient to finally be on the move again after waiting around for so long.

Waiting wasn't something Daisy was good at, so being on the move again, and with all her friends made her smile.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Drake wandered around after the meditating training. His legs still seemed to hurt being in one position for so long. He glanced to the group, his elf ears downcasted as he felt like he was still alone. Even Yoosei, a new girl of the group seemed to have forgotten him for the time being, but the elf was use to it. When he was at the orphanages he remembered constantly being in a line up as new couples came to pick a child to take home. Sure he would get some attention. Even doing a dance that was cool regardless what anyone else said, but it was always the same thing. "Oh my he's an elf. We can't have Elf kids."

He winched as he rememberd the pain in his chest everytime he heard those words. After that he always training to try and be better then the other kids. Sadly....that day never came as he was thrown out of the orphanage at the tender age of 15, and volunteered to be in the knights.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm full thanks" Soma said, actually he hadn't eaten much, his throughts were in what he deduced was his inner self, where all was black, the only thing he saw was a kid with silver air Who was that? was that the god inside me, he looks really young, I'll found out eventually, now there are more important things to take care of "What's our next destination?"
To see some of my artwork Click here
"Hey." Ray waved his hand in front of Drake's face, smiling cheerily. With a flick of his wrist and a snap, he suddenly held out a single white rose, symbolic of comfort and friendship, he had pulled out of seemingly no where. "Is something on your mind, my pointy eared comrade? You seem perturbed. Has meditating not suited your constitution?" He asked in a friendly manner.

"Oh my, Sir Soma! Your muscles are so hard!" Mariam half moaned, half giggled as she felt his biceps.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Soma blushed a bit If she continues moaning like that, another thing besides mi muscles will get hard he chuckled "Ha ha, you have your good points yourself" He said looking at Miriam's body from head to toe "if you know what I mean" He joked.
Drake's awoke from his deep thoughts as the rose appeared. "Oh uhm hey Ray." The elf said stretching out and taking the rose from Ray's hand. "Thanks not everyday I get gifts." he smiled putting the rose on his belt. "I was just thinking about my past a little, and trying to stretch out my muscles." he groaned flexing a little under his thin armour. "Staying put in one spot tends to be harsh on me."

The elf looked over Ray taking in his awkward clothing and such. "Your an entertainer aren't you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Of course I know what you mean!" Mariam giggled girlishly, playfully thumping the knight's shoulder. "I am SO happy to have so many companions now! Oh I love you all!" She announced joyously.

"I agree, staying in the standard cross-legged position on the ground did not bode well with my leg muscles. I couldn't feel them for an hour, and now they're just sore." The young magician chuckled lightly. He had grown close to his colleagues during the time he'd spent traveling with them. It was nice to have many friends again. "Ah yes, I do try. I strive to make people... forget their pains and strife. Even for just a single moment." He replied simply.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Daisy frowned. Who was this Mariam girl? And what did she think she was doing, flirting with everyone and acting all joyful and carefree. That was Daisy's job!

Daisy gave an even louder giggle than Mariam's.

'Yeah, it's awesome to travel with so many people!' She cried, standing next to Mariam and bumping her gently but firmly with her hips.

'Oh Soma, you're so strong, do you mind if i lean on you for a bit? I'm feeling a little weak from all this walking.' Daisy said with a mischievous wink at the nun. Then she gave a little twirl.

'Let's all do our best everyone, as friends!' The dancer said, grinning widely and banging on her tambourine.

all i ever wanted was the world.

Yoosei rubbed her temples, all that commotion was getting her headache worse. She was feeling even more pain. her mind was filled with thoughts, almost as if it was some sort of visions. a few images were flashing in her mind.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Soma was confused, with all the energy Daisy showed all the time, why would she suddenly be tired? he asked to himself is she sick? is it possible for an Einherjar to get sick? "Sure, why not?" He said giving up on guessing what Daisy might be thinking It's imposible to guess what's on her mind "If you want I can carry you"