Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
Panting hardly as his orgasm soon came to an end, the dragon collapsed gently ontop of the herm dragoness' figure, looking onto the seed that had splattered around her mounds before chuckling lightly through his gasps for breath, and licking it softly away before then looking up onto her. "Ohh... R-Reimu... t-that was just..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Mmhh..." Kotana smiled happily in the hyena's warmth, loving the feel of them both still being connected together while looking onto him. Although he could hear it, she couldn't - she was too basked in the moment. "G-Guess love spreads a long way, huh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu still gasping and panting, a flush of reddish pink covering her creamy cheek while hermidclosed yellow eyes looking on the violet dragon's tongue licking her cum that sticks on her mounds, murring contently before raised a small smile and nodding. "Mnrr...It's unbelievable...right...?" She asked, brought up her claw and caress his brown hair lovingly.

[Eryx's Apartment]

The hyena rise up his upper body and stares into Kotana's eyes before lucking her cheek lovingly, enjoying their warmth covering their barenaked body. "I-It does, my love...It's hard to believe...we end up like this even we know each other for short time..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"V-very..." Kyosan managed to murr happily, feeling the warm afterglow as he finished lapping up the small amounts of cum, before then slowly lifting up to her muzzle and nuzzling it tenderly. "I-I'm glad... I g-got to share this time... with you."

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Love makes p-people silly, right?" Kotana giggled lightly from the soft lick, staring onto his own eyes with her beautiful crystal ones before then wagging her lion's tail happily, flapping her wings a little before then nearing him. "But... I'm not c-complaining..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The dragoness' slit loosening down slowly and their mixed cum leaking out, her breath turns into normal as murrs lovingly from the affectionate nuzzle, smiling. "M-Me too, my love..." Reimu said softly, applying a soft lick on Kyosan's lips, felt like wanting him being close to her like this for some time.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Hehe..But I'm wondering who took the first step until we become one..like this." Eryx teased while his shaft still hard and buried deep inside Kotana's wet love tunnel before he give a few playful humps, giving a gentle kiss on her cheek, neck and her right nipple.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Smiling warmly while remaining locked with Reimu, Kyosan couldn't help but just appreciate the moment. They were so close, and just before they had been normally talking. He found it hard to believe, in all honesty, but her light lick assured him. "Mmhh.. so... w-what now, hon?"

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Mmh, yea-ahh..." Kotana tried to respond, moaning suddenly as he gave her a few more humps, her walls clasping down once more on his member before she gave him a gentle giggle, staring up to him softly. "N-Naughty E-Erie... still want more?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Her tail swishing together with Kyosan's as cuddling his body lovingly so they can share each others warmth, sweatdropping a little. "W-Well...That might be a little problem..." Reimu giggles cutely, seemingly didn't have any idea what should do next, thanks to her first massive orgasm that manipulates her mind to think properly.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Nnrrhh..It's up to you, my princess...I am willing to fulfill your wish..." The hyena said softly as give a quick kiss on Kotana's lips, moaning slightly once feeling her inner walls clamp his still hard cock, making it twitch happily.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hmm... I did have one idea..." Kyosan murmured softly, noticing her being blank out of ideas as then paused, before then slowly slipping out of her folds, his member still throbbing eagerly as it was freed from their grasp before then looking onto her. "Maybe perhaps... you can take me to be yours too." He murmured softly.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Mhh.. well, I wouldn't mind doing it again..." Kotana murmured, thinking honestly about the idea while moaning to the twitching inside of her deepest recesses, staring onto him before then grasping his rump gently in her talons. "Or perhaps... learning more about my lover." She smirked lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A soft moan escaped from the green dragoness' throat as Kyosan pull his still hard member out from her wet slit, a small amount of mixed cum dripping out and trailing down to the base of her tail, blushing as listening to his suggestion. "A-Are you fine..being taken from the back...? In addition...this is my first time...doing it..." Reimu said softly.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Rrhh.." Eryx growled happily once Kotana's soft talons grasping his furry butt, blushing a little and smiled. "I am more willing to teach so you can understand more about me..." With that, he pull his hard shaft out and reposition himself by laying on his sides, moving Kotana's body until she lays by her side as well. Hugging the gryphoness from the back, Eryx slip his member in-between her furry rump and rubbing her slit, murring playfully.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmhh.. well, it wouldn't be fair otherwise... right?" Kyosan smiled softly, though blushed hardly as what he wanted to say embarrassed him a lot. Managing though, he then murmured softly. "P-Plus... I w-want to see how it's like..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Oooh!" Kotana gasped from the sudden change of position, moaning as he slipped himself out from her folds as his seed slowly leaked out from her rosy folds, blushing darkly and murring from the teasing. "Mmhh... a-and I'd be more w-willing to l-learn.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nodding from his statement, Reimu's tail thumping against the bed happily and her member throbs eagerly. "C-Can you please position yourself to any pose you like, my love...." She said sheepishly.

[Eryx's Apartment]

His paws gently cupping both of Kotana's wonderful mounds and give a few pleasurable squeezes, still rubbing his thick shaft on her wet cum-covered slit. "Nnrrr...My body is flexible enough to take my lover in almost any kind of position you would love to try..." Eryx whispers lustfully and shove his length into her love box before start pounding her, moaning softly. "Aaahh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds