Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
"Alright then... j-just tell me when you want me to do anything." Kyosan nodded, knowing what it meant as he prepared himself, before then slowly pushing forward, just gently enough to break through the dragoness' thin wall, immediately moving himself to tease her neck while one claw continued to stroke her length, and the other to carress one of her mounds. "Mhh!"

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Ohhh... E-Erie... ah-ahh!" Kotana began to gasp and moan constantly each time the hyena bucked into her soaked depths, her nethers leaking across his pride while grasping at him tighter. Her talons continued to search and crawl across his back while her lion's tail began to sneak to his ballsack, gving it a tender tease by brushing over it constantly. "Ohh m-more, my p-prince... m-moreee..." She gasped, beginning to love the royalty names and basking in the moment with him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Then, Reimu bite her lower lips and groan deeply in pain once the tip of Kyosan's shaft breaking her hymen, a small drops of blood dripping out from her tight slit as well as a tear forming her eyes. The pain slowly subsided thanks to the treatment on her neck, mounds and hard member before the groan turns into a soft moan. "Aahh..K-Kyo..." She murmured with her tail coiling with his, notifying him to proceed.

[Eryx's Apartment]

The spotted hyena nodded as reposition his body a little bit; raise his upper body and her waists a little before resume humping her harder, moaning as her soft tail brushing his fuzzy testicles and a thrill of sensation running through all over his body. Eryx's eyes staring into her lover's with full of affection, panting and moaning near her wonderful lips as his own orgasm builds up slowly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As he noticed her slight pain, Kyosan was unsure whether to move on. However, seeing her tail coil with his gave him some slight confidence, as he kept up his teasing of her mound and neck, while his claw continued to give some more soft yet long strokes. Moving himself forward, he positioned himself over the dragoness before giving a gentle long thrust into her depths. "Mmhh...!"

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Ooh!" Kotana gasped, not being able to help her surprise from the slight reposition as she continued to grow closer to her orgasm, her body shivering softly while her folds continued to take his mighty length; grasping at it's entirety and soaking more around it, making it easier to thrust into while staring up to him. "E-Erie... m-more, please... m-make me yours..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A continuous moan and murring kept on escaping from her throat as feeling the pleasure flowing throughout her body, more pre flowing freely from both of her genitals and the orgasm builds up pretty quick since Kyosan pleasuring her sex organs and the teasing. Her eyes midclosed and soft blush flushing her cheek, wrapping her arms around his neck as her inner walls tightens. "Rrrhhh..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

Eryx's fluffy brown tail coiling with Kotana's lion tail while kept on humping her harder and deeper, moaning and panting heavily form the tightness of her walls that grasping his long thick shaft; spurting another pre and lubricate the inner walls as he's getting close to his first orgasm. "Aahhnn...K-Kotana...I-I'm almost there..." He muttered softly, his warm breath brushing her cheek gently.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmhh... R-Rei..." Kyosan began, before moaning once more as he began to thrust at a normal place within the dragoness' snug depths - rocking his hips back and forth slowly while continuing his teasing work with his claw, stroking Reimu's long pride - his own member leakingm ore pre deeply into her depths while throbbing against her tight walls. "S-So gooodd..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

"M-Me too...!" Kotana managed to gasp harder, her body craving the hard and deep thrusting from the hyena as her walls continued to grip at his pride like a strong vice. Her body continued to wrack in bliss, her blush on her face growing brighter as her orgasm reared up, before crying. "Ohh... I... I can't..." She gasped, before then clutching at him tightly, moaning his name loudly and arching back as she soon hit it - her juices spraying out of her hotbox and coating Eryx's pride in her essence. "E-ERRIIEEE!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Aahhnn...K-Kyo..." The green dragoness moaned his name, her breasts bouncing back and forth from every hump as her own orgasm kept on rising up which almost reach the peak; more prejuices and precum leaking out from her genitals, panting heavily. "M-more....Kyo...More...."

[Eryx's Apartment]

Hearing Kotana is getting closer, Eryx take this moment by humping her as deep, fast and hard as he could, his scrotum slapping her wet slit from every hump as panting hard once her inner walls gripping his big shaft tighter; one of his paws squeezing Kotana's breasts lovingly. "Nnrrhh....Let it all out..." Eryx murmured on her ear once he felt her warm juices coating his member as well as his testicles, instantly trigger his orgasm. "Aaahh..K-Kotana..!" He moaned out loud, burying his entire length insides and discharge a copious amount of warm sticky seed, mixed with Kotana's love juices until it leaks out from her slit, hugging her close.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hhrrr.. ohh R-Rei... I-I'm.... getting close..." Kyosan managed to groan even more, the violet-scaled dragon pumping faster and harder into the dragoness' depths, his sack slapping against her tailhole with each clash of their hips, stroking her meat with the same vigorous action as his thrusts while his pre kept on painting her walls.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Ahhh g-gawwwddddd.... ohhhhh..." Kotana gasped hardly as she felt his own orgasm washing into her, enjoying the feeling of his warm seed filling up the rest of her depths along with his pride, resting on his base as she clutched closely to him. The feeling was so intense, especially the afterglow to her, that she was shivering from the bliss, taking a moment as her own orgasm slowly came to an end. "E-Eriiee..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"H-Haahh..K-Kyo-AAHH~~!" A loud yet soft moan escaped from her mouth, shutting her eyes firmly as she finally came; a large amount of white sticky seed blasting out from her throbbing member, smearing some on her breasts, belly and Kyo's claw while her warm love juices coating her walls and the male's mighty shaft; her wet walls grasping Kyo's member tightly yet firmly, wanted him to fill her with his love cum.

[Eryx's Apartment]

The hyena's shaft twitching and throbbing as kept on discharging his warm thick cum inside Kotana's love tunnel till the last drop, panting heavily near her neck; his whole body spasms wildly from such an unbelievable orgasm he ever had. Still burying his member, Eryx giving a soft lick on Kotana's furry neck lovingly while still hugging her close. "Mnrrhh...Kotana, my love..." He almost speechless due to his orgasm, gasping and panting heavily as his own slowly subsided.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"A-Ahh... R-REIII~!" Kyosan managed to moan loudly along with her once feeling her orgasm sweeping over him, moving his claws and putting them on her sides before burying himself to the hilt inside her. His orgasm burst deeply into Reimu's depths, flooding her with his hot dragon essence while shivering hardly from the pleasure.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Gasping hardly from feeling the hyena's orgasm finish, the gryphoness clutched closely to Eryx. Her breathing had become ecstatic, enjoying the warm afterglow with him as she trained her eye on him softly, smiling gently. "Mmhh,ohh Eryx, that w-was so g-good..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The herm dragoness couldn't help but letting out another moan, feeling Kyosan's rich dragon seed filling her love tunnel and mixed with her juices, her claws gripping the pillows hard as to hold such an intense pleasure. "Aahh..g-gawwdd..Kyo~~!" Some of their mixed cum leaking out from her slit which getting even tighter after the orgasm.

[Eryx's Apartment]

His own orgasm slowly subsided but his shaft still standing strong and hard inside Kotana's love wet vagina, enjoying her inner warmth flowing through his member and into his body. "I-I'm glad you love it, my princess Kotana..." Eryx whispers softly, slipping his fingers in-between the gryphoness' talons before his ears twitch slightly, hearing Kyosan and Reimu moaning in delight. "I guess Kyo and Reimu having a good time together...like us..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds