Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
"Thank you two...do..um...do you know how long I will be here? I mean, I dont live in this world so.." She blushed, knowing that she was homeless and until her full strength returned, she would be to weak to find one, but she was to shamed to ask them to let her stay.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled. "Of course you can stay here. Atleast until you can get on your own two feet," he smiled. He suddenly stopped and jumped up. "Oh no! Wait, my mom! What am I going to tell her!? I mean, first Nico and now Asuna!? Ahhhh!" he screamed, and did what any other loser would. Ran around in a circle screaming like crazy.
Asuna looked bewildered as Alex freaked out and was about to say something when they all heard the garage opening. "Would that be her?" Asuna asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"YES!" Alex cried. "What am I going to do? What am I going to do? What am I going to do? What am I going to do? What am I going to do?!" he screamed. He then stopped and his eyes darkened slightly and Dark Alex grinned. "No...I don't there's a problem here, now that I think about...No," he whispered. "Sorry about that. I can get a little....nervous, at times."
Nico recognized that tone of voice and descreetly stepped between Alex and Asuna and placed a hand on his shoulder, disguising it as an atempt to comfort "Don't worry, it happens to us all..."
((Sorry for taking so long to post))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Asuna shook her head and said "Dont worry...I have half a mind to freak out right now." She said with a kind smile. She was grateful that she was going to be allowed to stay, or at least that if it was up to Alex he would allow her to stay. There was the sound of a car door slamming and then a call from in the kitchen. "Alex honey! Im home and I brought you some soup!" It was Amy Alex's young mother. "She sounds nice." Asuna said, feeling a little hopeful.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"But will she believe that we came from other worlds? That is the problem..." Nico muttered wondering if the should just make up some stories.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark Alex smiled at the two and patted their backs. "Do not fear ladies. I'm sure I can persuade my mother to helping us," he smiled. "Just stay in my room and be quietly," he said and walked out. "Hi mom!" he greeted her, sounding cheerful and happy. "How was your day?" he smiled and walked over to hug his mother and kiss her cheek, as a friendly 'hello', though his mother might have found it odd.
Asuna watched as Alex left and looked puzzled. "Wow...nice panic recovery huh? Im sure he was a bit more...freaked out a few seconds ago."

---------

"Well hello Honey." His mother said as she was greeted with the friendly hello. "Well, you must have had a good day, you hardly ever give me kisses any more!" She giggled as she pulled out some wongtong soup for him that she had bought on her way home. "So, how was your day?" She asked as she began to open the soup container.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes...nice..." Nico replied distracted as she desperatly tried to think of some way to protect this inocent girl.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions