Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
"You made me spill my coffee all over my clothes," Mr. Stross sighed, starting to lose his patience, "Blaming others will not change that fact. Now I'm even more convinced that you need that talk," he frowned.

Stephen bit his lip.

Walking over to the exit of the classroom, the young teacher held his arm out, "We'll go to my office to talk. I need to get changed anyway," he muttered in annoyance, waiting for Jessica to come out.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess groaned as she walked past him to the history office, angry that she was being treated like this. She didn't usually get in trouble. Her teachers liked her because of her intelligence. This sucks so much...
[Image: signature.png]
"Look," Mr. Stross said as he got into the office, "I'll be frank, I didn't bring you here to give you any sermon, but I really needed to get out of there. That was kind of embarrassing, you know?" he said out loud, sounding casual and calm, instead of angry and unreasonable. "I didn't see who tripped you over, but I'll be sure they get what they deserve."

With that, the teacher went for the closet on the opposite side and took a clean shirt out. He then proceeded to take off the messed up one, exposing his manly torso. He wasn't that much bigger than Stephen, but Mr. Stross definately looked like he worked out. He then began getting clothed, "By the way, I didn't catch your name. Didn't get to the part of reading the student list yet," he honestly laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess blushed as she saw his shirtless body. "J-Jessica." She looked down as Mr. Stross changed but her body was beginning to feel hot. Her pussy was becoming soaked. She suddenly needed something inside her. The tingling was returning.

"Wait! Don't put that shirt on!" She moaned as she struggled to stand up, drips of juice falling between her steadily weakening legs.
"What?" Mr. Stross looked back at Jessica, his soft, blue eyes trained on hers, "Is this one dirty, too?" he asked in wonder, unaware of what Jessica was going through. He didn't seem to be interested in her, physically, and that probably was thanks to her inconspicuous body.

Unbothered by his torso's nudity, Mr. Stross carefully began inspecting the imaculately clean shirt for any stains or damaged spots...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess' transformation was working backwards this time. Her mind was chaning before her body, seemingly to prevent an escape from this embarassing situation. Jess put one hand to her nipple, pinching it as warmth flowed through her body. Her other made for her panties, still soaked from Alyssa before her. She lowered them to her feet and stepped out of them, then lifted the skirt.

"If you leave your shirt off, you can have this."
Mr. Stross blinked as he began seeing Jessica touch herself, "Woah hey! Calm down there, Jessica," he said as he startled, taking a step backwards, "You know teachers can't sleep with students, do you?" he rhetorically asked. He resisted laughing, mainly because Jessica looked weird, pinching her non-existant tits.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess moaned louder and moved closer. "But you know you want it." As she began to take her shirt off, the physical transformation took hold. Her breasts grew to double D's and the rest of her reached the peak of sexy within seconds. Wearing only a skirt, she continued to pleasure herself on the spot. "I bet you have a big dick Mr. Stross. Can I see it?"
Widening his eyes in bewilderment, Mr. Stross could only drop his shirt on the floor, never having seen something such as this strange phenomenon, "Jessica, what's happened to you...? You're taller, you're blonde, you're..." the words didn't come out, but with Jessica's longer legs, bigger behind and absolutely gigantic tits, he babbled, trying to say something other than beautiful or sexy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess spread her legs and put her pussy on display. "Please... I need something inside me. Don't you wanna know what it feels like?"