Join our server on Discord

The Dome (an anthro Pokemon myster esque RP)
Lufty would look around, a faind red blush spreading across her cheeks and over the bridge of her nose. "Oohh.... Leon? Whats going on? Who's yelling..?" She asked, looking around again, tossing the remains of her food.
"Bzzzzzzzzzzz!!! Then as Queen I demand to know your names!" Roya ordered slightly calmer since these two didn't seem to be the ones who brought her here.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Onyx would jump onto Elric and say,"What were you thinking!?Leaving me alone like that!"Her eyes would show signs of fear."I should punish you!",she would then pull Elric's ears.
--------------
Diamond would look up at Roya "Queen?",she would ask in confusion."You must mean 'drama' queen.Anyway,I'm Diamond it's nice to meet you."she would smile kindly.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
"What are you blaming me for you are the one who left," said Elric "I was here trying to make a fire!"

This girl is not all right in the head. he thought.

----------------------

"My name is Elan," he replied "but I don't think this dome has a queen. It may have someone in charge but I don't know who it is."
(05-03-2009 02:59 PM)Digi_Lord Wrote: "Is it just me or does anyone else hear something," said Leon getting up tossing what was left of his meal into the fire.

"No i'm not hearing anything." the dog like female says, her ears twitching and swiveling from side to side to search for any real sound "What did it sound like?" she asks tossing her own bones into the fire. "But aside from that do you think we should go look for your friend? he did not look like much of a fighter to me, little guy like him might get hurt."
Roya buzzed louder in outrage before calming herself down "Since you seem kind and have such a charming name I'll let the drma queen coment slide. she said calmly before turning her tention back to Elan "And wether or not it had a queen before doesn't matter, nw that I'm here I rule this area." she replied matter factly.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Just use the move sunny day.That move will light a stick on fire and you can use that.So,if you don't mind I'm going to go take a nap."Onyx would walk away scratching her arm.
----------------------------
Diamond yawned sleepily"I should be getting back to Onyx now..."the girl would rub her eyes.Then she started to walk away,not really knowing which way was to Onyx."Bye Elan."
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
I am incapable of performing that move, thought Elric.

He would have outright told her but he doubt he could get a proper response from her. She seemed to quite easily shift from one state to another. Elric was beginning to wonder what she would do next, and if she might try to harm him.

--------------------------

"Queen huh?" said Elan not sounding convinced "well this is the first I have heard about anything like that."

He was going to say more but when Diamond began to leave he shouted "Hey let me come with you," and hurried of after her.

--------------------------

"It sounded like a person shouting or something like that," said Leon a thinking look on his face "as for looking for Elan we could. However I have a feeling that he is tougher than his appearance would imply."
Lufty stood up, extreamly groggy. "L, leon..." She said, her cheeks sparking madly. "Ooohh...." She half closed her eyes, swaying slightly.
"Hey hey hey you alright?" The female asks, moveing over towards Lufty. She reaches her arms out in order to steady the poke-girl. She grasps her under the armpits and slowly lowers her back to the ground. "You shouldn't get up so fast."