Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
"Mmhh.." Kyosan murred for a moment, he too wondering what they could do as he pondered for a moment, blushing lightly from her mounds against his chest, before then murmuring. "So... shall we... move on to the main event?" He murmured lightly, blushing while trying to think of how it was going to be done.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"B-Be my prince then... a-ahh!" Kotana began to murmur, before gasping while feeling his thick tip slipping inside of her, her soaked folds splitting apart to let Eryx's member slowly in while gripping down on what was already inside - letting her talons grasp at the bed softly for support. "Mmmh!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
After some time thinking, Reimu had an idea of what Kyosan could do next; giving her body and soul to the one she really love to be with. The dragoness lay on her back and look on him with a little blush crossing her cheek, acting innocently. "P-Please...take me to be your first, Kyo..." She said softly as spreading her legs a little wide so Kyosan can see her fully-wet folds located behind the scrotum.

[Eryx's Apartment]

The hyena moaned and groaned from the tightness of her wet slit even the tip is not yet fully inside her. In slow motion, he push his hips forward and penetrate his remaining length of thick meat, feeling the gryphoness' tight wet folds squeezing and grinding his shaft until the tip touches her hymen; grasping one of Kotana's soft mounds and kissing her neck pleasurably. "Aahh..K-Kotana...nnrrhh..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blushing darkly from the invitation, Kyosan slowly neared Reimu, his tail wagging eagerly while knowing what she wanted. If at anything, he too would give himself to her, as he neared her before beginning to brush his member over her folds and sack, grinding the underside against her. "Mmhh... I'll... be your first then..." He looked up to her with a gentle reassuring smile.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Feeling the hyena's length inside of her, Kotana moaned loudly from the sensation - her walls splitting apart as he pushed forward before wrapping around his member. Feeling her wall being pressed against and the teasing on her mounds, she shivered blissfully, gasping before murmuring. "Mmhh, b-be the one, Erie... a-ahh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu let out a soft moan as Kyosan's mighty meat grinding over her dried folds and sack, sending a thrill of sensation to all over her body, making her shivering lightly. A few amounts of clear pre leaking out and wetting her sensitive folds as well as the underside of his shaft. "T-Thank you...but please...be gentle..." She murmured as trailing her soft claws over Kyosan's muzzle; she haven't stuffed anything below in her life.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Eryx groan a little from the tightness of her walls grasping his shaft firmly, his free paw holding one of her talon and the other still squeezing her lovely breasts. "Rrhh...I always wanted someone to accompany me as a true lover...And now...I have found one...which is you, my dear Kotana..." He whispered softly and push his hips harder until the tip breaking her hymen, his entire length are now insides her. The hyena hold it's position and trying to reduce the pain by giving a soft pleasurable squeezes and pinch of her breast and nipple. "Aahhnn..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmhh... o-of course I will be..." Kyosan murmured lightly to her, smiling softly as he grinded his massive meat over her a little more, before aligning the head of his member with her folds, prodding at it for a few moments before slowly beginning to feed his member into Reimu's depths. "Ahh...."

[Eryx's Apartment]

Clenching up in pain as her hymen broke, Kotana gasped hardly in pain and held closely to the hyena, leaking a small amount of blood as she tried to cope with the pain. Eryxs teasing helped to ease some of the pain as she gave a slight moan, but held onto him fast. "Ngghh... o-ow..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The dragoness having a little doubt if she able to take Kyosan's long and big member but the pleasures from the gentle rubbing over her wet slit and his assurance slowly erase her doubt; her claws slowly caress the male's neck and moaned as feeling his tip prodding her entrance before penetrates inside. "Nnrrhh..." Reimu's slit produce more warm and slick pre to lubricate her tight entrance and inner walls to make it easy to accept his length.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Hearing and feeling her response, Eryx give another pleasurable squeezes on the gryphoness' furry breasts while press his slender chest against hers, murring. "Let me knw when you are ready to proceed, my love..." He whispers on Kotana's ear softly, still held his throbbing shaft in position inside her folds.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Moaning from the tease to his neck and her walls slowly wrapping around him, Kyosan groaned loudly as he continued to feed his thick depth into the dragoness' depths slowly, feeding his mighty pride through while slowly directing his claw to her member and giving it a teasing few strokes. "Mmhh... g-gawds..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

As she tried to come to grips with the pain and overcome it, Eryx's teasing was helping the blue-feathered gryphoness come over her initial pain, beginning to moan as her folds began to wetten more over his throbbing member, gasping before then moaning gently. "Mmhh... t-try now.. a-ahh.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"A-Aaahh..." Reimu moaned before dug her claws on the bedsheets, gasping and panting heavily once Kyosan penetrates his remaining length into her tight wet folds, and the gentle stroke on her hard length; the inner walls clamping his shaft pleasurably. "Oohh K-Kyo...S-So big..nghh..." She murmured while biting her lower lips, trying to feel such an intense pleasure striking her whole nerves, some drops of pre already leaked out from her stiff member.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Eryx smiled and nods slightly as pulled his shaft back and shove back in slowly until his fuzzy balls kissing her wet entrance, groaning and moaning on her ear; began to hump her in slow pace. "Aahh...K-Kotana...mrrhh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmhh.. R-Reimu... s-so tight..." Kyosan groaned happily, as he fed more of his member through into her depths, before slowly coming to hilt himself within the dragoness, arching his back and groaning while giving her meat another few eager strokes, grasping it harder. "Nnggh!"

[Eryx's Apartment]

"A-Ahh... E-Erie..." Kotana managed to moan happily, her earlier pain being replaced quickly with a wave of warm pleasure as she clutched closely to him, her walls slowly soaking more across his thick length while grasping at it more. "P-Please... more, ahh!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu wrapping her legs around Kyosan's waists and curling her toes, began to pant slightly heavy as the dragon shoving his remaining length until she could felt the tip prodding her hymen, groaning. "Rrhh...K-Kyo..aahh...I-It felt so good..." She murmured softly, her shaft throbbing happily in his grasps. "Aahhnn...Take me...as your true lover, Kyo..."

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Nrrhh...As you wish...my princess..." Eryx whispers in soft gasps as pull and shove his thick shaft back into Kotana's tight love tunnel before increasing his humping pace. He pant with her name, embracing her closer and kept on pounding her like a jackhammer.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds