Join our server on Discord

Altima/Kalyx Rp
"ahh...and y-you haven't gotten to the best part...thats the pre..." Altima murred, as he watched Psyrixia taste his precum.

"urgh! no!!! fuck me hard Tach... I want to remember this some time later on!" Ishana said, as she tried to roll on her back, with Tachyon still isnide her. "ooh... please do this for me... n-no matter hwat I say.."
"I thought there was more, from what I've heard." The dragoness begins to stroke his hard-on, very lightly not wanting to hurt him. "Just tell me what to do...and I'll do it. I want to see how a guy cums. Maybe you'll turn me bi, Alt." She giggles and licks his cock's head again.

"Ok Ishana, whatever you say." Kneeling down before her crotch, Tachyon slowly slides his stiff member in and out of her pussy. "Ooooo, this feels nice Ishana. You're so smooth and slick upon my dick. A bit different that screwing a guy."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"h-huh? y-you're a lesbian?" Altima asked Psy, shortly after letting out a soft moan. Altima was never the brightest of the bunch, of course he was about as smart as the average person, but sometimes his brain didn't work.

"Ahh....ooh...y-yeah..." Ishana moaned, feeling Tachyons' cock slide in and out of her. She was in her own little world of pleasure. She was already oozing all over Tachyons' dick. She arched her back, as her eyes remained half-clsoed in bliss.
"Well...I actually had a boyfriend once, but we never did anything fun...like this. So, I sorta turned to girls. But yesterday was the first time I've ever been intimate with anyone...and now being with you and your equipment...", the dragoness strokes his cock and kisses it, "I think I like boys, now...as well as girls." She giggles.

Picking up the pace a bit, Tachyon bears down upon her, pushing his dick further into her pussy upon each thrust. "God's Ishana! You feel so...so... wonderful!" The dragon draws the vixen's legs apart slightly to push even deeper.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Ooh....w-well, for your first time...y-your doing Good!! oh....d-don't stop." Altima moaned, already approaching his climax.

"Ahh.. Tachyon..g-gonna cum... nnrghn!!" Ishana moaned, as she grabbed the bed sheets. Her pussy was now drooling with her juices, and she was soon going to make thinks "wetter".
"Thanks, Alt...I won't let you down." Psyrixia giggles and goes right back to work. Grasping the base of his dragonhood, taking it back into her mouth, she begins to bob her head, slathering her thick, saliva all around; coating his member completely. As she closes her eyes and starts to get into the moment, the dragoness starts kneading and caressing his ball sac with her other claw.

"Oh, Ishana...Uhn!! I'm gonna cum, too. Ooooo, You're so fucking wet and hot in there! Can't hold back...much longer!" Leaning down over the vixen's furry bod, Tachyon embraces her tightly, as he pumps his throbbing shaft deep into her quivering cunt.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Altima moaned, as more pre shot into Psyrixias' mouth. He fell back on the bed, closing his eyes. "Ahh...nnghn...g-gonna..."

Can't....HOLD IT!!" she cried, as she held onto Tahcyon for support, wrapping her legs around the dragon as well, as wave after wave of pleasure rolled through her body, as her orgasm hit. "oh, GOD!" she moaned.
Bobbing her head faster, the dragoness begins to hum low and loud, "MMMMMM!!",
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Not able to hold his orgasm in any longer, Altima unloads his sticky seed into the dragoenss' awaiting maw. "ughn....Ps-PSy...." he said groggily. He sat back up, running a claw through her hair.

"Ahh...ooh....rmrhmm..Tachyon...you're so...good.." She panted, as she rested ehr head on his shoulder, closing her eyes. After feeling how it was like to have sex with a man, she was beginning to like it. She just hoped she didn't prefer it more than lesbian sex, because Psyrixia was hot, and she was real fun.
The dragoness, not exactly prepared for the amount of hot cum Altima had to offer, gagged a little, dribbling some of the thick white seed out of the corners of her mouth. *cough* But...liking what she tastes, Psyrixia swallows and licks the dragon's organ clean, pulling and squeezing out every last drop. "Mmmmm, didn't know so much of your cum came out at once. Tastes...uh...different than girls' cum."

Sweating and panting to catch his breath, Tachyon laid down next to Ishana holding her head against his body. Letting his shrinking cock slip out from her, "Oh, man...what a rush! That was...fantastic! Your pussy just feels so wet...and smooth...and wonderful!" Lying back upon the bed, the dragon thinks out loud, "Maybe us four need to experiment a little more...whaddya think?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz