Join our server on Discord

Furry College LIfe (Astaroth/Fred)
I smile back, running my hand against her back as she rubs against me, kissing her back. "eep!" I yelp in pleased surprise Wow... I think before enjoying it.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
Crystal started to move on top of him, rubbing her wet folds onto his dick, she broke the kiss and smiled at him. "Want to fuck me? Or shall I do it?" she asks cutely before rubbing more up against him.
The OCA
Creative Minds
I grin at her, "I am at your total control Ma'am."
The OCA
Crystal made an evil grin and slipped his hard dick into her slowly. "Ahaha..", She moaned and then leaned down looking at Fred, she kissed him softly before starting to thrust slowly, becoming wet and started to speed up, moaning through the kiss.
The OCA
Creative Minds
Fred shuddered as she slowly thrusted, letting out a light moan.
The OCA
Crystal smiles and starts to speed up, her thrusting. Her hands are holding Fred's chest, she picked him up so he was sitting up and pulled him close, thrusting faster she begins to moan.
The OCA
Creative Minds
He was slightly surprised when he found himself sitting up, but the surprise melted away to pleasure as she started to thrust faster. with a low groan he put his hands on the bed in a somewhat submissive position.
The OCA
Crystal smiled at him as he bent back, she started to thrust even faster, making her pant and moan at lot. "Huh, hunny, you...enjoying this?" She asked panting.

A car parked by the College slowly, the driver came out and opened the passenger seat to only be Crystal's brother James. He looked at the college before walking in and smiled, "Know to go and see my baby sister." He headed to the reception and asked the woman behind the desk, "Excuse me, but where is Crystal Lewis's room please? I'm her brother." He smiled.

The OCA
Creative Minds
I nod a bit, "Are...you?" I ask between deep breaths. "Anything...you want me..to do?" i slightly gasp out.
The OCA
Crystal pants more, she nods to him in reply before moaning more. She looks at him, her cheeks are red, "Well...if y-you want to...take over...huh....you can." She says and continues to thrust harder.

James starts to walk down the corridors, looking around, while holding a piece of paper. He looks at the doors and then heads up stairs, he's in her corridor and he continues down the corridor.
The OCA
Creative Minds