Join our server on Discord

hurt with style
YAY I knew it. Inductive reasoning from the win.

Dot: Stop looking at my notes overhead! *Puts notebook away*

DMX: On a related note, I just figured banging your head on a wall when you're angry doesn't help the headache.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Try trepenation, they say that helps with headaches.

Katt: Do you know what trepenation is?

Nope, but they say it helps.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
My track coach can attest to my style...

One time i was high jumping, (six-foot-two), and i broke my collar bone. I walked up to my coach and said...

"I think something's wrong with my shoulder..."
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
I once got one of those speedometer things for my bike when I was younger, and decided to see what I could top out at.

Our house was at the end of the cul-de-sac, and my grandma's house was near the entrance to it, so I decided I was going to roll down our driveway, get as much speed as I can, then jump their driveway and get onto the sidewalk where I would hit the brakes.

Too bad I was so focused on the speedometer that I ended up missing the driveway by about....two or three feet...

I went over the handlebars, and got a nice taste of the sidewalk when I faceplanted. Damn lucky I didn't break anything.

EDIT: FYI, the last thing I remember seeing before I woke up facedown on the sidewalk with extreme facial pain is hitting 16 miles per hour.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Ouch, Epic Fail Cowboy. Nice speed though.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
What can I say? The Need for Speed is a harsh mistress.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
I never got hurt with style! Does daddy breaking a hanger on my bum count? X3

Wellll... I remember once, I went to a birthday party as a child, and all the kids locked themselves in the bedroom, and closed the lights to see if one kid can find them and identify them, and someone ran into my face, his/her forehead popping my upper lip open. I was taken home and my mom STITCHED it (she's a nurse). But that doesn't count as style at all, huh? XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Quote:mom STITCHED it (she's a nurse). But that doesn't count as style at all, huh? XD

Yes it does, you had a stylish dressing that probably hurt to put in! :P

It's probably an epic fail but a while ago I tried to surprise my friend by jumping on him by surprise. Turns out mud was slippery and I fell straight forward, with the back of my head in the mud and staring towards him going, "Hi!"

The mud betrayed me ;-;
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(12-16-2009 02:58 PM)Kyosan Wrote: The mud betrayed me ;-;
It betrayed us all Kyo, but soon we will have our revenge.

Probably the most hurt with style thing that's happened to me is when i got a nail through the foot, TWICE.
I was hanging around with some friends at this place where some people had built a small wooden hut; it had been destroyed by adolescent bulldozer-brained skinheads, but the wood remained...along with the nails. Basic overview, i was having so much fun that i ran over one of these boards and squish!
After it healed up, about a month later, we went there again. Happened to me once more but on the OTHER foot!

I had such a fun, bloody and grubby childhood...and i didn't even have to kill anyone or write emo poetry! :D
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:I had such a fun, bloody and grubby childhood...and i didn't even have to kill anyone or write emo poetry!

Nice! very nice.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army