Join our server on Discord

I'll miss you!
Meow! No you shutup chibbs! He's my rival and I cannot allow him to lose out to minor difficulties!
(03-13-2009 10:34 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Meow! No you shutup chibbs! He's my rival and I cannot allow him to lose out to minor difficulties!

Then start it in another thread. Your childish behavior into a thread explaining he is going to be off for a while do to his windows crashing on him is suppose to be a serious thread. Now stop acting like a jerk and when he gets back then start your rivalry until then keep it serious.

(03-11-2009 09:12 AM)DarkChibimon Wrote: MK...SHUT UP!

Anyways, Alright Kundral, hope you get a new one soon.

You relax. It was a joke. It should have been through a PM or IM or a different thread. You relax as well.
Get a new computer.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I can be on here once every few days due to my mom sleeping before i go to school... as in I crack the password onher comp and use it lol...
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(03-13-2009 09:28 PM)Dragon Wrote:
(03-13-2009 10:34 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Meow! No you shutup chibbs! He's my rival and I cannot allow him to lose out to minor difficulties!

Then start it in another thread. Your childish behavior into a thread explaining he is going to be off for a while do to his windows crashing on him is suppose to be a serious thread. Now stop acting like a jerk and when he gets back then start your rivalry until then keep it serious.

You relax. It was a joke. It should have been through a PM or IM or a different thread. You relax as well.
I'm not angry, and compared to you two nor am I being immature.
Annyways, Kundral, you have a PSP do you not?
(03-14-2009 07:22 AM)MagusKnight Wrote:
(03-13-2009 09:28 PM)Dragon Wrote:

I'm not angry, and compared to you two nor am I being immature.
Annyways, Kundral, you have a PSP do you not?

I love how trolls act. They act immature then blame the other. Tisk tisk. Any way best suggestion is buld a new PC. Or buy one.
Let's not make this into a fight dragon, and I am pointing no fingers.
Anyhow, since you currently have no computer, you did say you had a PSP right? If so, you can use that to connect. Also, you can connect at places like McDonalds.
(03-14-2009 08:03 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Let's not make this into a fight dragon, and I am pointing no fingers.
Anyhow, since you currently have no computer, you did say you had a PSP right? If so, you can use that to connect. Also, you can connect at places like McDonalds.

Its not a fight nore starting one.

btw. Yeah McDonald and Star bucks. They have wireless internet as well. A bunch of fast food places do now and days.
Yeah it's like 1$ for internet use. (as in buy something cheap as crap)
Because really guys, you have to be a pretty big asswipe to walk in, order a WATER, and than sit down. I hope anyone who does that, the water miraculously spills on your pants and ruins all electronic devices you are using all at the same time!
(03-14-2009 11:30 AM)Dragon Wrote:
(03-14-2009 08:03 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Let's not make this into a fight dragon, and I am pointing no fingers.

Its not a fight nore starting one.

Yeah, it is starting flame war by constantly trying to drag her into fight. Stop being so out of topic or I'll lock this topic with an even bigger warning to you to boot. If you want to forward attention to Magusknight, send her a pm or use the let's take it to the outside. Last I checked, this wasn't her topic. Nor is it your topic about calling her troll, stupid, etc...

Oh wait. You're Ryan Curey, no wonder your posts reeked. Carry on then mr troll. (I find it very humorous you have the balls to call anyone a troll)

+20% warn.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you