Join our server on Discord

I'll miss you!
Seeing as my crappy windows 98 computer has just gone down (took 11 years) I'm not going to be on much. I'll try to be on whenever possible...
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
(03-10-2009 12:27 AM)Kundral Wrote: Seeing as my crappy windows 98 computer has just gone down (took 11 years) I'm not going to be on much. I'll try to be on whenever possible...

Sorry about that, Kundral... :(

though I'm sure we'll all miss you, while you're away.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Thats why I've always got a backup, in case one source of my internet goes down.

11 years is a pretty damn good lifespan for a computer, especially if this one was 11 years old.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
You ...
YOU FUCKER!!!
HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! WE STILL HAVE A SEPHIROTH (epic) vs SEIFER (not as epic) FIGHT TO CONCLUDE!
Argh!! My rival cannot be so weak willed! Fight through it g*dd*mnit there are a thousand computers you can get for like 80 bucks! And yes they are decent enough to go on here at some kind of bearable 1 screen per 1 minute rate! FIGHT KUNDRAL! FIGHT I SAY!
Well I wish you luck on trying to find a way back on here. Good luck with getting something. ^^;
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
MK...SHUT UP!

Anyways, Alright Kundral, hope you get a new one soon.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
see yeah
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well, hopefully we can still fight over xbox live on Halo 3 kundral! sorry to hear about your computer being bust and everything so, hope you can get another one!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Have fun. Wish you luck bud.
well i know you really loved that computer but everything has to die at some point... oh wait you meant you'd miss US <.< yeah i knew that shut up i dont obsess over electronics
you can do this one in every 30 times and still have 97% positive feedback
[Image: youcandothisoneinevery30timesandsti.png]
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan