Join our server on Discord

Pok'emon Rp Tigerlily and Marrie's!
(OCC DIGIMON? XD)

"What's with the weak hello?" Moonlight narrowed her eyes. "don't tell me your shy."

"She's also hiding something too." Asyle leaned over to Moonlight's ears.

"Now now mom...and Asyle be nice, don't make her feel uncomfortable." The leafeon sweated.

Gimo was from the nearby tree eyes became hearts as the moment he laid eyes on them. "Wow! Look at those chicks!" He thought.

(Jungle)

The scizor lowered his head shining his head around it and charge at him with his fast speed so fast not even a scyther can't match his. "Iron head!"

(Outskirts)

The lopunny giggled, "Watch and learn!" She made small pounce with that her strong legs made huge jump abling her to get the tall peachpa tree and picked up the sweet fruit, "Catch!" She cried out throwing a couple of fruit at Chad.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: That's what I get for being a meanie <_<

IC:

"As a matter of fact... I kind of am..." Bianca said, "Uhm... my name's Bianca" she smiled a bit. "I found your daughter... well, she actually kind of bumped onto me while I was swimming, tee-hee..." she giggled a bit.

(Jungle)

Maru just stayed there, bracing with his wings to take the attack head on. The large, buff dragon pokemon took the attack directly and didn't even flinch. "That all you got?" he said, swiping at Sci with his Dragon Claws as a feint, before he slammed his feet onto the floor and released a paralyizing beam: "Dragon Breath!" he attacked.

(Pecha Berry Tree)

Chad leaned his arm upwards, the fruit falling onto the Charmeleon's claws, being able to accumulate three at once "Yahoo! Thanks! Uhm... I didn't catch your name..." he said, although his arms fell down again and the fruit fell onto the clean grass as he watched the Loppuny's enormous chest bounce and jiggle with her jumps.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OCC: Awww *kisses and licks* You know I love you for being silly~<3

"Well it's nice to meet you Bianca, again thank you for saving my daughter." Moonlight lightly bowed at her. "Anyways, so what were you doing in this river? Just relaxing?" The canine asked.

(Jungle)

Sci dodged his dragon claw attack seeing the dragon breath launching out of nowhere he tooked the hit slightly moving from his feet. "Hmm...your very strong but, can you take this!?" The Scizor then laung in his hammer like claws at him. "Night claw!"

(Peach Berry Tree)

"The name's Bunny." The lopunny answered pouncing dropping more berries down at him. "Not original I know, but I still like it." she giggled.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It was nothing!" Bianca laughed nervously, waving a hand up and down quickly. "I was just taking my morning swim and..." she trailed off as she thought "Masturbating as if there was no tomorrow because I can't find a damn mate..." "...she just bumped on me..." she said, blushing a bit.

(Jungle)

Maru took the hit to his head, his claws digging onto the ground to prevent himself to be brought back and as he reared his head upwards he suddenly charged up ice breath in his maw. "Ice Beam!" he attacked, shooting out a laser of freezing air towards Sci as another bluff, preparing for his next attack as soon as Sci would move.

(Pecha Berry Tree)

"Bunny... nice name! M-my name's Chad!" Chad babbled, laughing as he caught as many pechas as he could, taking the occassions when Bunny would pounce back and forth to stare at her humongous globes of flesh bouncing up and down, which seemingly attracted him a nice deal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gimo then jumped into the water splashing which splashed against the girl's fur. The three girls growled at him, "Hey watch where you jump Gimo!" Moonlight scolded at him.

"Oh sorry, I can't help noticing a wonderful beauty here." He smiled softly. "Especially that Swampert here."

(Jungle)

"X-scissor!" Scizor used his lobster like claws to cross hit the ice but then the ice got on his claws making it freeze a little bit but, not that he mind the cold, "You gotta learn to do better than that!" He sneered as he know he's weak against ice. "Night Claw!" He throws his claw at him.

(Peachpa berry tree)

The Lopunny stopped herself seeing they have enough to feed for two. "Ohhhh Chad, that's a very handsome name." She giggled sitting right next to Chad. "Here." The Lopunny handed a peachpa at his mouth.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Eek!" Swampert nearly jumped from the sudden appearance, her amber eyes looking towards Gimo as she gasped, trying to look away so her large chest wouldn't be in sight of the male. That's why she was always alone... too shy and modest to show off. "That's... uhm... thank you..." she softly said.

(Jungle)

"RAWR!" Maru growled, the frozen Night Claw hurting him more now since it was infused with ice. "You'll pay for that!" the dragon blindly roared, charging towards the Sciszor and jumping up, circling for a few moments before he dove down with his firey claws. "Dragon Claw!" he roared, aiming for a direct, critical hit.

(Pecha Berry Tree)

Chad held the fruit next to his muzzle with both claws and looked between Bunny's eyes and the fruit a few times before he decided to be polite and stretched out his arms holding the fruit to the big breasted Pokemon and bowed his head respectfully, "Ladies first." He said, eyes closed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"So what are you ladies doing here all alone?" Gimo layed on his back floating around despite the running waters going though him. "Just taking a drink especially you Moonlight?"

"Well for your concern, we don't like our fur wet sometimes." Moonlight sighed.

"Oh I see, nothing fun like a little splash to say?" Gimo added.

(Jungle)
"Bshhhhhhh....." The fiery damage from those was almost painful than he thought it would be, 'No I won't lose to this just not yet!' The bug pok'emon shooked his head and aimed for his body again until he felt a huge wall in between his attack...and a giggle?

"HEY WHO stop my attack!?!" Sci looked around. "Come here and show yourself you coward! Don't interrupted me while I'm having a duel!"

(Peachpa berry Tree)
The shiny rabbit blushed by his politeness, "Aww your very sweet~<3" Bunny then happily ate the berry tasting the very sweetness of the berry's juices. "Mmmm so delicious!" she exclaimed.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The female Swampert stayed silent, watching the scene with Gimo as she quietly stepped nearer to her new friends instead of the seemingly perverted Groovyle.

(Forest)

"Huh?" Maru said, walking towards the invisible barrier, growling, his powerful growl shattered the barrier with no trouble. "What's the problem? It's gone. Fight!" he roared, still waiting for the Scizor's attack.

(Outskirts)

Chad smiled, then grabbed two Pecha berries, hurrying to chomp and eat them down ravenously, leaving a lot to desire manner-wise, making a whole lot of awful noise as he munched and sat down next to the Loppuny.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well do what you want then, we'll be leaving..." The shiny leafeon said leaving Grovyle alone.

The two pok'emon agreed and wondered off heading into the dark forest.

(jungle)

"Right!" The scizor again charged in but stopped as he ran into the pink bubble which throws the scizor to ground as he landed the sound of giggling was heard. "Grrrrrrr this is not funny who did this!?!" He turned his head around looking around the source of it he then turned to the Salamence and pointed his claw, "This is not over!" He started his wings searching for the cause of the mayhem.

The little pink cat popped out from Salamence head and giggling playfully. "Hehehehehehehe! That is so funny!"

(outskirts)
"Oh my you have a quite an appetite!" the lopunny chuckled seeing the Charmeleon chomping down the fruit.
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Uhm... well I'll be going then..." Bianca shyly declared, going over to the river again, avoiding to make eye contact with the Groovyle.

(Jungle)

"Hey! Where do you think you're-" Maru roared, about to take flight and pursuit, but he was stopped by the feeling of his side being intruded by someone else, "Who are you, and what do you think you're doing interrupting our fight?!" he said, looking at the Mew next to his head.

(Outskirts)

"Been mpph... hungry mmrpp... all day...!" Chad said, having eaten over five Pechas already, and still digging for all he could reach, until he grabbed the last one and finally it dawned on him the Lopunny might also be hungry. "Uhm... you can have it..." he said, his belly disappointed, but at least he was being nice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad