Join our server on Discord

SPAMBOT SOLUTION
Dagga? he got us this morning. check the old forums. his posts were there when i logged on this morning at 6:10 -05:00 GMT.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Since the posts from the old forum were brought over, so were the previous spambot posts. The SPAMBOTS have not yet arrived here.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dagga was one who had registered and not been deleted before I made this the default fourm. Like Marliz, he's a spambot that registers as a user and posts repeatedly.
Question 
...........I don't know what on Earth happened here. I don't know if you still need my help. I do know I want to know why the hell have I been removed from all mod positions. And I wanna know why though the forum changed, that crappy ol' pic is still up there. :Evil:
The weird thing is our group still says mod squad.
You two should check the mod forum.

Zeph, I put the picture there cause it matched the background. If that's a problem, please make another banner.

Unknown, check the mod forum.
I already did and it's not a problem for me.
its a little late now, but i was thinking that it would be like: you need 30 posts before you can create threads. or somthing like that. at least that would stop the bots from making useless spam topics. well we dont have to worry about spambots now, except those "GoogleBot , Yahoo! Slurp, and MSN Search" things. you should ban those.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
If we did that, people who just joined would have to wait till having 30 posts to post an Intro topic to the forum. And the section would be turned useless itself.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
oh yeah...d'oh! well it doesnt really matter now that spambots cant get in.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan