Join our server on Discord

SPAMBOT SOLUTION
Here we go.

Remember the aforementioned boxes with scrambled letters to verify that the user's a human? Well, those are called CAPTCHA's, which is an incredibly long acronym for "Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart." It is possible for spambots to defeat them, but spambots do not usually try to. Their script basically gives up right away if a CAPTCHA is there.

There are some very good CAPTCHA scripts out there that are free or within our budget. What I need for these scripts to be installed into the forum is somebody that knows PHP and can do it. My knowledge of PHP is very limited, but I will continue to research it. In the meantime, everybody please try and find somebody to install this script!
You have the codes already? And all you have to do is stick'em in the PHP? I think I can do it if the layout is similar to my site's.
Very awesome! Contact me via IM when you can.
okay, now it seems that spambots are logging in as guests and posting....should we disable guests' posting abilities?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
AWL, I'm surprised we still ALLOW guest posters O.o
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
yeah, me too.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Calibremon, please shrink down your avatar.
Not that I have a problem doing so, but why?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
'Cause you are supposed to have an avatar that doesn't exceed the meant size. Check in your profile, you'll see the requirements.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Back On Topic:

The spambots have either followed us onto the new software, or there's one that got in at the last second. (Dagga)

I hope it's the latter, personally :(
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA