Join our server on Discord

If you were a Hitman, what weapons would you use?
Me - Twisted They can't escape me! *kills innocent bystander* MUAHAHAHAAAA!!!
well, it does depend on your determination...
Renamon's Army
Me - *disappears into shadows* ... on how well you stay hidden... *suddenly appears behind Renamon_S3 with sword across his throat* And technique, or course.
My Mk23 wins.
*shurg* You keep to your weapon and I'll keep to mine. None can actually 'win' though; it always depends on how they are used.
PokePimp Wrote:*shurg* You keep to your weapon and I'll keep to mine. None can actually 'win' though; it always depends on how they are used.

Very true.
Depending on the size of the blade you could probably chuck it and if it hit right that thing would completely shred the insides, granted it wouldn't be really stealthy since the target would die instantly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Twisted My kill method is a clean sweep through the neck. Silent. 100% Kill rate. Perfect for a silent strike from the shadows.
Yeah but that would be difficult with a sword that size, I've seen one like it before at a store nearby my house that sells all kinds of traditional weaponry and the one I saw was about the length of an average short sword I.E. 3-4 feet, which wouldn't be useful in a stealth kill.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As I have said; use it right and anything can be stealthy. *grin* Mine is 7 feet long. The picture is the one from the catalogue and I asked them for the blade to be extended. Costed a little extra but I don't mind.