Join our server on Discord

Poll: If you've ever been close to getting in a fight, did you:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
start it
21.05%
4 21.05%
fight back after being hit first
57.89%
11 57.89%
walk away
21.05%
4 21.05%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are you hesitant to get into fights?
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:I never seem to like fighting but it arrives at my door step....Three weeks ago I was jumped once again......Protected myself...I tried to run go everywher to avoid them and nothing worked......Some of them (2) carried "Pieces" and um pointed at me....I did what needed to be done in order to survive.......I don't like fighting I d rather use my intelligence and walk, run away, but if they now want to beat the living shit out of me until I dont breathe then I have to protect myself......So I dont fight unless its in self defense even though there are a few in mind that I wouldnt mind swinging first....When you get jumped by 40-50 people.....and been attempted to get run over and shot..things change......Well and I agree with Collin, I defend my friends....
This is why I'm licensed to carry a gun. I own a .45ACP H&K Mark 23 Pistol with 5 spare magazines.
OK ghost_op....sigh...do what you must, but carrying the guns is also like giving them more reason to have guns...I wish they would just take them all away but considering that will never happen.....I hope the next time we meet it wont be my end...... I give them no reason but I guess that gives them every reason to do something.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:OK ghost_op....sigh...do what you must, but carrying the guns is also like giving them more reason to have guns...I wish they would just take them all away but considering that will never happen.....I hope the next time we meet it wont be my end...... I give them no reason but I guess that gives them every reason to do something.....

Walk around carrying a switch visibly in your hand.
The cops here would arrest me quicker then catch them so that doesnt seem like an intelligent solution, plus my strongest weapon is myself.....Carrying a weapon would make me even more then a target so I ll think I just not do that.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:The cops here would arrest me quicker then catch them so that doesnt seem like an intelligent solution, plus my strongest weapon is myself.....Carrying a weapon would make me even more then a target so I ll think I just not do that.....

Make you even more of a target?

THUG 1: Let's jump that kid there
THUG 2: Hell no, he's carrying a switch!
THUG 1: That's right, chico! Let's jump that old lady there then!
THUG 2: Now you're talking!
Ghost Op here its more like this.........

Thug 1: Yo, wz up bro, damn YO ! Check out that Motherfucker
Thug 2: That one Thug 1: YAH man! Who the fuck he thinks he is?..
Thug 2: We should beat his ass!
Thug 1 (Stands up and calls thugs 1-10)
Thugs 1-10: Lets GET Em!!!
Hug 2: We'll kill the mother fucker!

So....carrying it would make it worse....not better...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hurrah for Europe.
eheh, yeeah...I've never really been in a fight. The closest I've gotten was when a friend of mine was in a fight with this pregnant black girl...it wasnt even fair. 3-5 against 1 or 2. I wouldve helped, but (1) i've never fought before...I'd probably make it worse...-_-; (2) me and someoen else were busy pulling my bleeding, bruised up friend away while the others held their own.
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Ghost Op here its more like this.........

Thug 1: Yo, wz up bro, damn YO ! Check out that Motherfucker
Thug 2: That one Thug 1: YAH man! Who the fuck he thinks he is?..
Thug 2: We should beat his ass!
Thug 1 (Stands up and calls thugs 1-10)
Thugs 1-10: Lets GET Em!!!
Hug 2: We'll kill the mother fucker!

So....carrying it would make it worse....not better...

I don't care if this sounds racist.

DA_WOLFE CONTROLS MY SOUL ON THIS BOARD SO THIS IS CHANGED.
haha...I just noticed that the word "thug" has "hug" in it...

I dont hate black people. I hate the stereo-typical black people. and theres a lot of them where I go to school.