Join our server on Discord

You pay for this, but they give you that
He was a player? I didn't not know that. But I think his games are the only real pro football game out there.
Quote:He was a player? I didn't not know that. But I think his games are the only real pro football game out there.
Actually, I'm not sure if he was a player. He's certainly large enough in person. There's also Sega's NFL series of games, and the ESPN Gameday games, though I think those two might have merged. I used to love playing NFL '95 for Genesis. You could go 5 yards every down on a QB bootleg. The newer games have smarter defenses.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
For my 2500th post, as promised, pictures from my trip to Ohio, along with a new avatar, sig, and location:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/baw01002/a.../my_photos
I know that you saw me.
I have to say, you look good in your new pictures, and atleast you look pretty happy. ^_^
congart on 2500!
Herr Mullen Wrote:Nothing wrong with British guys talking. You can enjoy the accents. Punk may not have had good music, but it was more what it represented to British youth; we'd all been happy, conformist nuclear families with our brand new dishwashers and television sets, short, neat hair listening to our father's talk of the war, and the hippies had failed in their ideals of peace, but with Punk came a new ideal of rebellion. Were were not going to be sent to war, we were not going to sit back and obey the government, and we sure as hell weren't going to be pasifisticly lovey-dovey like the hippies. We were going to rock, and we were going to shock.

And thus came about British Punk, with the Sex Pistols. God Save The Queen was banned by the government; thus was Punk. So outragous, so terrible, that the government didn't want us to hear it. Youths took to wearing Swashtikas to shock and protest against the government. Frankly, I find that particular bit quite wrong, but we had Rock Against Racism; a difining moment that lead Britiain to multiculturalism, and opening the way against intolerance to Indians, Pakistanis, Jamacans, Chinese, and Africans in the UK. We would not be the place we are without Rock Against Rasism and the Punk movement.

Also, it spawned the Goth movement. So, you can blame that on us, too.

But the music was over-rated, yes. Well done on spotting a celebrity.

First I think the Germans own, then I think the Austrians own, then the Czechs, now the British. I'm starting to hate America even more. Write a petition to the government to replace the L85 rifle, then I can move to the UK and join the military :D
Go traveling. Tour Europe, Asia and the Orient. Get to know, not just the tourist sights, but how people in the country live, and why. Get to know the fustrating little absurdities in every culture, grow to love the logic and simplicity behind the lifestyles. Then go back to America and tour all of it; North, South, East and west. And try to find something interesting about Delaware.

Then go live where ever you like.

For reading, I suggest Bill Bryson. He's an American who's toured all over and writing fantastic and funny books about it.
Yeah, you certanly do look like a normal person. Just like a guy who would be my friend.
Herr Mullen Wrote:Go traveling. Tour Europe, Asia and the Orient. Get to know, not just the tourist sights, but how people in the country live, and why. Get to know the fustrating little absurdities in every culture, grow to love the logic and simplicity behind the lifestyles. Then go back to America and tour all of it; North, South, East and west. And try to find something interesting about Delaware.

Then go live where ever you like.

For reading, I suggest Bill Bryson. He's an American who's toured all over and writing fantastic and funny books about it.

That would be awesome...I'd take like 10,000 dollars over to Europe and live in a car for a few months, and just travel....righteousness.
Quote:Yeah, you certanly do look like a normal person. Just like a guy who would be my friend.
No deception in my appearance. Wink
I know that you saw me.
Join the canadian army! cutlery and doughnuts for everybody! woot!

we have a good arse-nal of weapons here.