Join our server on Discord

Hi everyone!
Hmm, maybe dmx wasn't such a good present after all...
Rofl
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Well I know the perfect thing to get our new member! ^ ^ First thing's first! Please select the gender of your present~!

*Provides a pair of boxes, one with the symbol for male, and one with the symbol for female*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
He's a fine present, a million and one uses. Stick him infront of a door to keep it from closing, put him in the passenger seat to drive in the carpool lane. See? There's two right there.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah, but is he cost effective? (serious question)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Sure he is, just buy him about 3000 pizzas a day, a couple thousand pies, and a few 14ft tall dragon hookers and he's happy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
... Well, that's about my upkeep, though 14 ft hookers is slightly much, and I'm just a rookie ;3 XD

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
If you don't have the means to care for a 10foot dragon god then you shouldn't have gotten one.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
... Dude, he was here four years before I found this place let alone I joined: he is sooo not mine!
(btw anybody notice how the newbie only posted once then left?)

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Well his loss, guess he doesn't want his gift. *Throws DMX onto a stage* Alright bidding begins at 300 pizzas, do I hear 350?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
<.<... *is tempted to steal the tied dmx)
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA