Join our server on Discord

Hi everyone!
Hey everyone! my name is Kinto Karma, but please call me Kinto. I just wanted to say hi to everyone and it's nice to meet you all.
Hi Kinto :) welome to DaD!! *hugs*
I'm new here myself as well, yesterday I became a member and I haven't even regretted doing it :)
So I hope you enjoy your stay here and welcome to DaD!
The OCA
Creative Minds
Welcome aboard the boards, K.K! I do hope you enjoy yourself around here, and it's tradition around here that we present new members with welcome gifts! *Snaps on a pair of black, elbow length, lubricated rubber gloves*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
heys *hands you a plate of cookies* these are for you and enjoy your stay
"to see, to hear, to feel, to love." i have no idea why i made that up O>O
The OCA
*Devours the cookies, plate and all* Yummy ^_^. Welcome to the Dad, unfortunately thanks to the sudden influx of newcomers i've given away all the gifts I usually carry around, so I had to improvise! *Hands Kinto a bound and gagged DMX* Careful he's a biter, also give him some chloroform and dragonnip occasionally to keep him happy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Raises arm up in the air and waves it around furiously* Is that- is that Boss? CAN I HAVE HIM AFTER FOR MY EXPERI- erm- snugglies?
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(I'ma gonna stand waaaaaaay back here at the end of the standard 100 mile dragonmasterx blast radius until dmx posts, then say hi)
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Merf? *Swallows gag* Tasty. Why am I bound? *Looks over at Kinto* Hi. Welcome to the forums!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(ok, dmx posted, entering blast radius)
Greetings and salutations! As a complimentary TM from moi, I would like to present you with *random rock solo* a mystery present! It is literally whatever you want it to be!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Ran out of gifts and had to improvise, you were sleeping and I had some heavy rope. So yeah.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad