Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
As Nikki also fell into the kiss, Kyosan blushed harder as she cuddled closer to him - not being able to hide the bulge under his trousers as he deepened the kiss further with her, letting his senses dim while connected to her. "Mmh..."

"A-Ah, yo-you didn't?" Nath paused, blushing hardly as the beastgirl seemed to just grow closer to him each moment, her rubbing not helping his nethers at all as it continued to eagerly await action, with the purple-haired young man flushing from it all.

"Well, I don't really." Vayne chuckled, before then smiling and closing his eyes peacefully, resting still with Jess in his arms.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Meeping cutely, Shiva blushes deeply. "Ahh..sneaky tail of yours" she giggles cutely and then moves her hips forward, slowly letting the toy slipping inside her rear, feeding more of it into his cutie behind.

"Well..no" Sara admitted while pressing her body closer to his and smiling adorably, blushing gently nonetheless. "It's just..I grew fond of you since the moment we met" she murmured adorably and licked his cheek tenderly, close to his lips.

Jess smiled while looking at Vayne sleeping. aww so adorable she thought for herself and then snuggle a little more on him before yawnming cutely before slowly closing her eyes as well.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson moaned softly and cutely from the penetration as he gripped the sheets below tightly. "Nnhhh...m-more, cutie..." His tail wagged happily as his rosy walls gripped at Shiva's "member".

Nikki smirked once she felt the bulge against her belly, but maintained the kiss as she slipped her tongue out and pressed it against Kyo's lips. "Mmrrrr..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing hardly at the sudden gesture towards his lips, the brown-haired man hesitated for a moment, before welcoming her tongue eagerly - slipping his lips open gently and letting his tongue greet the beastgirl's own.

With a hard gulp, Nath blushed even darker - looking onto the silver-haired beastgirl not only out of lust, but out of a strange kind of love. "Hm... y-you have? Well... I g-guess I could say the same..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Chuckling gently, Shiva grasped his rear tightly with her hands while slipping the toy further into his snuggly rear. Soon after, she hilts herself on him and smiles, blushing gently. "how does it feel huh?" she asks curiously yet sweetly.

"That's goody then" Sara murmured rather sweetly while nearing her face more to him before planting a soft yet tender kiss on his lips. A dark blush crossed her cheeks and her tail wagged happily behind her. Her instincts had taken the best of her as slowly, she guides a hand down to his bulge and caresses it teasingly. "mhh.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson blushes darkly as the toy bumps his prostate as he moans cutely. "Nnhhh..." He then looks up towards Shiva and smiles, telling her, "Oh, it feels so good, cutie. I love it when you get dominant." His tail wagged softly while his member leaked a little bit of pre from the pleasure.

Nikki purred softly as her rough tongue happily slurped and played with Kyo's smooth muscle. "Mmrrrr...." As their tongues tasted one another, her hands slipped down before she smirked and then rubbed his crotch playfully where his pants were beginning to tent.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As the two continued to play with each other's tongues more and more, Kyosan couldn't help but moan muffledly into the french kiss as she began to rub against his tent, the bulge growing even bigger and slightly throbbing underneath the covers of his clothing. In return, he slipped his own hands slowly from her back teasingly down, before giving her rear a very soft rub. "M-Mhh...!"

Blushing darkly as Sara kissed against his lips, Nath froze periodically before welcoming the kiss. His heart leapt from his chest as he snuggled her closely, moaning gently into the kiss as his bulge reacted to her teasing, seeming to grow even more and tent his trousers further.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Giggling gently, Shiva nibbles one of Crimson's ears gently. "You like it when I get dominant? Oh really?" she asks teasingly while then moving her hips backwards before slipping the toy back into Crimson's cute rear, thrusting at a slow pace at first.

Sara couldn't help but deepen the kiss, blushing darkly as her hand kept teasing the bulge for a while longer. "mhh.." she purred happily, completely lost in the moment, enjoying getting closer and closer to Nath.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson nodded softly and murred from the playful nibbles. "Mmrrr, yes. You're so sexy when you're like this, Shiva, like a goddess. Nnnhh..." The fox then started to cutely moan as his creamy furred rear was filled with her toy. He gripped the sheets tighter and groaned blissfully every time the tip of the toy bumped his prostate, while his member leaked more pre.

Nikki then drew her tongue back and smirked towards him. "You know, it's getting a little warm under this blanket. Would you like to help me undress, handsome?" She then giggled darkly as her tail wagged in excitement.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... I guess I'd love to." The brown-haired young man murmured softly, smiling eagerly as he drew closer to her and slid his hands once more up her back, teasing her more before then slowly grasping the rim of her top. "Let's see..." With a soft motion, he began to help her undress, slipping her out of her uniform top slowly.

As they continued to kiss longer and deeper, the purple-haired Nath blushed darker from all the teasing, his tent growing no further and throbbing under the covers as he snuck his hands to her rear; hoping to return the favour as he squeezed her rearcheeks lightly. "Mmhhrr.. S-Sara.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds