Join our server on Discord

Faiz / Kyosan RPG
Trying his best to keep up with Reimu's own work, Kyosan continued to happily suckle on her member - even though he was unused to it, he would try his best for her. Slowly slipping his own claws to her rump, he grasped it firmly as he continued to bob his head on the dragoness' member, lapping his tongue across the underside and the head eagerly while sucking on it still; his own orgasm beginning to develop. "Mmmhhh...!"

[Eryx's Apartment]

"N-nnhha..." Kotana gasped suddenly from both the squeeze and the sucking on her mounds, her lion's tail wagging happily as she clasped towards the bed with one of her talons for support. Her other talon, not being able to just sit there being the only one pleasured, found it's way to the hyena's member once more, grasping around it before just slowly beginning to jerk it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu continued to muffle and murred in mouth from all the sucking and licking, a slight vibration teasing Kyosan's meat to add extra pleasure on him; more precum leaking into his warm mouth especially as Kyosan's claw grasping her firm buttocks. She could feel her orgasm almost ready to be released, and she took a few more inch and suckle slightly hard to give him an early signal that she will cum soon.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Eryx's tongue and mouth kept on licking and sucking Kotana's cute nipples lovingly as well as his paw teasing the other nipple in same moving pattern, and then he give a pleasurable yet soft bite and pinch on her nipples. He then murred as feeling her soft talon stroking his raging erection, shivering lightly until it leak a few pre onto her grasps. "Mnrrffhh...!"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Feeling her pre continuing to leak into his maw, Kyosan continued to taste her pre and lap it up, sucking more hardly on her member as he began to try taking as much of her member in his maw as he could - his own pre leaking out for Reimu while shivering softly, his own orgasm about to hit. "Mmmrrr!"

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Mmhh!" Kotana flushed hardly from feeling the sudden bite and pinch, her folds wettening more and slightly leaking from all the teasing as she continued to gently stroke the hyena's pride, slightly harder then before while murring. "Y-you're g-good, E-Erie... nnh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The dragoness bobbing her head up and down along Kyosan's length while sucking and licking pleasurably, tasting his leaking pre, murring and moaning in mouth as she unable to hold her orgasm anymore. With her clawed toes and tight gripping on the dragon's buttocks, Reimu deepthroat his big shaft ans blasting a copious amount of thick male cum inside Kyosan's awaiting mouth, growling and moaning heavily as the pleasure hits her hard. "Nnnrrffhh!!"

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Ahmmff..." A soft pleasurable moan escaped from his mouth as Kotana's talon stroking his hard meat - his whole body trembled in pleasure. Despite his first time doing such things to female, but he's performed quite good. He pulls the gryphoness' nipple by his teeth and let it go before licking it once again, and trailing his tongue lower to her bellybutton.

"Nnrr...It's my first time pleasuring a female by only follow my instinct...." The hyena murmured until the tip of his tongue made a contact with her wet nubs and sniff her wet folds to pick up the smell of her arousal; putting him instantly in a state of someone get drunk. Then, Eryx began licking her wet slit starting from the bottom and up to her clit, repeats the same process a few times. "Mnnrrfffhh...."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Surprised by the large amount, Kyosan tried his best to drink the dragoness' essence, gulping it down while a small amount escaped around his lips. With Reimu's efforts, Kyosan clasped her own rump hardly as his own orgasm hit - blasting his own large wave of seed into her mouth. "Mmmmrrrhhhh!"

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Mmhh... then let me... b-be your first..." Kotana murmured, before then gasping in both surprise and bliss from his teasing tongue, arching back once more while clasping the bed harder. Her folds leaked softly for Eryx, as it craved for more of his wonderful tongue. "O-Ohhh~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu widens eyes a bit as Kyosan's thick cum began flooding her mouth and entering her throat, gulping as much as she can in one go to avoid choking; a few drops of white cream leaking out around her lips and continued sucking his length for more cum till the last drop of it. Her own shaft spurt the last drop into his mouth while she licking his shaft clean, panting heavily.

[Eryx's Apartment]

The hyena murring contently from every lick and wonderful taste of the gryphoness' sweet pre, his nose teasing the clit everytime he lick her wet folds; pushing his tongue forward a little until it enters only an inch into her slit and kept on licking tenderly, his soft paws caressing her wonderful belly and thighs lovingly. "Mnnrrff..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As the dragon finished up drinking the last of the dragoness' warm cum, Kyosan parted his muzzle from the tender meat, lapping over it to give it a gentle clean while trying to catch his breath. "Mmhh.. R-Reimu..." He managed to groan, satisfied.

[Eryx's Apartment]

"Mmhh... ohh E-Eryx... y-you're so good..." Kotana managed to moan hardly through her gasps and pleased squeals, not used to much pleasure down below as she held lightly onto Eryx's head, as if urging him to continue, while her lion's tail continued to wag happily behind her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The dragoness' shaft twitching happily from the gentle lick and she press her soft lips on Kyosan's tip to give a good loving kiss, panting while look to the male dragon. "Oohh..K-Kyo...T-That was good, my dear...And you're tasty..." She blushes as admitted since this is her first time eating male's cum.

[Eryx's Apartment]

The hyena's tail wagging eagerly at his back as his tongue kept lapping her wet rosy lovingly before he pulled out and kiss her clit; slowly crawls back up and grind the underside of his shaft against her slit. "A-Are you ready...to be my first, my dear Kotana...?" Eryx asked with his eyes stared onto Kotana's and licking her cheek.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As the dragon finished lapping over the dragoness' member, Kyosan couldn't help but blush hardly towards Reimu's words, managing to smile as he then murmured. "Y-You tasted great too, Rei..." He responded through his pants, being his own first time as well before then slowly turning himself back around to be level with her head.

[Eryx's Apartment]

With a soft smile and a gentle blush, Kotana grasped softly onto Eryx's chest as she looked up onto him and his delicate eyes, nodding gently while murmuring. "Mmhh... y-you had the same idea as me." She admitted honestly, wagging her tail while murring to the soft grinding, her folds ready and soaked.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Reimu blushed from the compliment as well while laying flat on her back, her shaft standing hard in the air. "T-thank you, Kyo..." She admitted as lean closer until her breasts pressed against his well-toned chest and nuzzling his muzzle; wondering what they should do next.

[Eryx's Apartment]

Eryx murred softly as Kotana's talons caressing his soft furry chest, giving a few more grind on her slit just to tease and make her eager for more. "As you wish, my princess Kotana...I'm willing to be your first and the only prince in your heart..." He said in lovely tone, planting a kiss on her neck and lowering his waists a little bit; positioning the tip and prodding her wet slit until half of his thick tip inside her. "Nnrrhh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds