Join our server on Discord

The Digimon Marshalls
Seika stood beside Steven, having moved silently. "I am going as well. I will find out where that rouge came from. That, I can guarante." He was holding the rifle he used in his left hand, and one of his lances in his right. His face was expressionless as he spoke.
[Image: FANTASY%20-%20IMAGE%20-%20Girl%20Warrior...ragoon.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(OOC: I lurv NANA! That's the reason I picked this brand! XD!

IC: Salem continued to smoke as he roamed the halls, he had been looking for his and Diva's and finally found it, taking time to note that it was some kind of blast door that was covered with locks "Seems the do not trust me-OH SHIT!" he yelled as Diva suddenly flung the door open and yanked him inside, after that the rooms armored walls worked to hide the sounds of passion from the ears of passerby's...at least human ears..
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Okay" he nodded "Well that digimon was most probably made by the maniac trying to raise the dark masters" he checked the sights on his rifle "but who would give us some information, they were all scared in town so someone must have known about him, I say we search the city for any digimon acting weird" he looked at Striker who was flipping a grenade from hand to hand.

"Lets find him" Striker stopped flipping the grenade and put it in a pouch.

Steven looked round to Seika "what do you think?"
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Midnight's ears perked up as she passed Salem's room, hearing moans and thuds from within. A smile spread on her muzzle, the reptile having a pretty good idea what was going on.

"Sounds like David and me aren't the only partners who are lovers as well," she said, already getting rather eager for what she and David would be doing after he got done eating. Her partner was great in bed, and though neither one claimed ownership of the other, Midnight was sure David was the only man for her.

Meanwhile, in another part, David's stomach let out a low growl, the ex-ranger speeding his pace up. "Hope they have good food. Guy like me needs real stuff, not that crap the military gives you," he muttered to himself.
Reyna left Brandon to his gun cleaning, and headed to the Mess Hall.

"Lets see what kind of slop they give us." She murmered to herself as she stepped into the mess hall. She noticed David was also in there, and her light and cheery attitude disappeared almost immediately.

Brandon on the other hand, was lost in thought. Reyna was a fun girl to hang out with, and that fun did lead to the occasional sexual interlude, but he was married. Sure, his wife was understanding and giving to a fault, and it only made her love her more, but he wondered if what he did while he was away was really what he should do. He was part animal, almost anyone could see that just by glancing at his lupine frame, and being part animal, he had looser morales, if any.

He sighed, giving into his animal needs, and stepped out of his quarters, looking to see if anyone was willing to hook up and blow off the steam of the earlier battle.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
'Nana!' Midori cried as the girl threw herself into the tub.

'Couldn't you have got in like normal people? I'm soaked!' The Palmon said, shaking her flowery head.

'What's the problem? You're having a bath anyway, you just got wet quicker, that's all! So quit whining and get in!' Nana retorted, before sticking her head underwater and blowing bubbles.

Midori sighed, but climbed in anyway. The Palmon submerged herself completely, aside from the very top of her head, making it look like a lily floating on the water.

'Hahaha, you look like you belong in a pond.' Nana giggled, laying back against the side of the tub and relaxing.

all i ever wanted was the world.

David returned her gaze impassively, though he could sense her dislike of him; rather fitting since she struck him as the proud warrior type.

"Well, decided to join me, ma'am?" he said, picking out what he decided was an acceptable meal; a club sandwhich with some fries and a soft drink. "Let me guess; you're still angry because I had the nerve to challenge your partner...or, like him, you don't like having your life saved," he said in an offhand manner, not overly concerned that he was speaking with someone no doubt had little objection to ripping him apart. Taking the last of his meal, he took a seat, calmly facing her as he ate.
OCC: what happened? I was waiting for someone to post but hey...

"Seika we need to leave now, who knows whats happening in town" Steven looked off in the distance "I want to get there as quick as possible and as quietly as possible" he looked at Striker "We might catch someone off their gaurd while we're there"
"How did Mary Die?"
"A TIRE, HIT HER IN THE FACE!"
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
((OOC: Is this one dead too?))
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yes, yes it is. Especially considering one of the players got wtfpwnedB&.(for those of you who need a translation, Big D got his ass handed to him by the admins, and got his butt banned for trolling.)

So, this game is dead. Just leave the carcass for the birds.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan