Join our server on Discord

My Family (A Romance and Incest Roleplay)
((Crud, I thought I did))

Alex finished his food and left the money on the table. He stood up and motioned for his sister to follow him out. "So what do you want to do next, sis? The park? Beach?" he asked. "Or do you want to head home?" he asked, putting his hand around her waist, and pulling her close.
"I...I dont know...home maybe?" She said, feeling rather flustered from all that had happened today. "Im feeling a little hot." She said, meaning it innocently, though to late did she realize what it sounded like spoken out loud and blushed hard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hearing her voice, Alex's mind created a mental image. Her...naked, having sex with him on her bed. Their combined cum staining her bed, their lips locked, his dick fucking and stretching her puss- He quickly shook his head of such thoughts and told her okay, and led her back home. "So...What are we doing tomorrow?"
She shrugged. "I dont know, I dont normally plan that far ahead. Maybe we could go to the fair." She said cheerfully as they entered the house. "Im going to take a bath OK?" She said cutely to him before reaching up and kissing him on the cheek before going to her room, since she had her own bathroom.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Right, right," Alex replied, and stood there, holding his cheek. "WHOOOHO!" he screamed into the house, and jumped into the air, and began dancing like a total nerd...or rather, a total nerd with a sexy girlfriend.
Chrissy was naked in no time and stepping into the shower. She turned on the water and began to wash, rubbing and lathering her petite for with soaps and such. Whats when she saw it, just outside her shower, inching ever closer, and she didnt even have any shoes, clothes of so much as a screen for her shower.So the desperately terrified girl did the only thing she could do. She screamed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: It doesn't seem that Rax is going to post a reply to my last post (see post# 169) and interact with Indigo, the cousin to the Hunter's children. I'd like to stay and participate and keep this RPG alive, with more posters than just two.

(PM me if anyone decides to post and interact with Indigo)
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alex smiled right until he heard the scream and looked at the bathroom door. "Chrissy!" he screamed, and charged towards the door and kicked it open, not caring about the damage to it, or his own foot. "What's wrong!?" he yelled, and quickly began scanning the room, ready to fight anything, or anyone that was in there.
Chrissy screamed again as he door was kicked in and fell backwards onto the tiled floor of the shower. Still, her fear remained on the creature before her and not Alex. "R-Roach!" She yelled, pointing at the particularly large, bloated creature, that, in its confused, was running towards Chrissy, nearly making her heart stop. "Save me!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ehhh!" Alex yelled. If you expected him to act manly, then sorry, cause he was almost equally creeped out. He looked around and ran out, and came back with a spoon and quickly tried scooping the cockroach. If things were well, he would run out and throw the spoon, and the roach out the door, and walk back to Chrissy. "...That was fun!" he sighed. "You okay?"